Bong rips, Double S's with the flo' shift, Windows 20/20 clear, deep dish 20's on the rear...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whole tape is fire

Tryna catch a flight I'm in the back seat playing Xbox car service just chilling
pimp.gif

Curren$y's verse on this went hard, I think when the song first came out, I had his verse as my ringtone lol

Love this tape....never gets old for me. I just wish these dudes put a little effort into mastering it lol.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Love this tape....never gets old for me. I just wish these dudes put a little effort into mastering it lol.
I already think Curren$y is trash...and all his verses sounded horribly engineered.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

this
$#%^ cray, i was jammin this yesterday thinking "wow,that was 3 years ago already"
eek.gif

DJ Alizay played this during his set at the Red Bull Thre3 Style event and the majority of the crowd was saying the words. It warmed my heart man.
laugh.gif

Everytime I hear......"Clear the runway baby" I get the same feeling as I did in 09. We need this Wiz back

Tape is a personal classic.

Agree with dude who said they ain't give a %+@$ about mastering though lol

Back
Top Bottom