Book by Cadillac Subscription Program - $1,500/mon - Porsche = $2k/mon

For example, you want a performance sedan (like a CTS-V) during the summer months, but a crossover (like the XT5) for the winter. Book by Cadillac can make that happen. Drive a CT6 sedan most of the time, but want an Escalade for a family ski vacation? No problem.

Just sign up and book (see what they did there?) the car you want on the app, and a white-glove concierge will drop off your new wheels at your home or office (or anywhere you specify) and pick up the one you're returning.

You won't have to worry about being stuck with a lower-end vehicle, because the service only supplies Cadillac's top-level models – the XT5, Escalade, CT6, and V Series performance models – all in Platinum trim. Plus you don't have to deal with the costs and hassles of maintenance, depreciation, and registration. Cadillac takes care of all of that for you.

Cadillac will initially launch the subscription program in the New York metro area, with plans to debut in other markets soon.

Last edited:
There are no mileage restrictions either, although Cadillac told The Verge in an email that driving for ride-sharing services like Uber and Lyft is not allowed. That last bit is something of a bummer because a $1,500 per month service that lets you swap between Cadillacs with included insurance and maintenance (and detailing when swapping cars!) would be a pretty stellar deal for a professional Uber driver.

How would they know?

Sounds like a decent deal for those with the means.

Last edited:
If it's truly only $1500 for all those terms then I might be IN ...this like leasing on the next level , pull in a ct6 or escalade whenever I want :pimp:

It's still a bit more expensive compared to leasing those vehicles but you are pretty much paying for the versatility of changing vehicles at a whim and the concierge service.

Yea def more expensive than leasing ...but they talking bout you can switch from a luxury SUV to a luxury sedan from one week to the next n not worry bout maintenance n insurance , the price starts looking much better

rich-boy_011509_200.jpg

That peace of mind to always be rolling in something ill, no worries might be worth it. They're onto something, affordable competition should start rolling in.

Would do this without a second thought if I could afford it, when the Honda version comes out I'll be out here 
pimp.gif

Yea def more expensive than leasing ...but they talking bout you can switch from a luxury SUV to a luxury sedan from one week to the next n not worry bout maintenance n insurance , the price starts looking much better

oh yeah it definitely has it's market especially with unlimited mileage

if it were me, I'd take an ATS-V or CTS-V to the track every weekend

Last edited:
Toyota need to roll something out like this for like 500 a month ...Camry /Avalon to work , 4Runner when I'm feeling big body :pimp:

Or chevy , switch from the impala to the Camaro to the trail blazer

If it is 1500 a month, then it is $18k per year. If I had chosen to buy the high end models of Cadillac, which probably retail around $60-80k,
with the intention of keeping it for about 4 years at a minimum. I would definitely end up owning the car after 4 years for the same amount I
would have paid under the program (which comes to 70k roughly). The powertrain warranty will cover most of my maintenance for 4 years aside from
wear and tear. Insurance at best another $5k over 4 years.

Not really seeing the value as the alternates for the high end model are very few, had I chosen to go with the program. Also, if the yearly car taxes
can be offset with the program, then that is another plus.

Last edited:
Pretty cool idea. I feel like there has to be some mileage stipulations though. Especially since they're high end cars.

You can only switch out vehicles 18 times per year.

Still not that bad to me though, but I am good with my daily driver.

Back
Top Bottom