Boracay...Need opinion whether to go or not...

Im gonna be going to the Philippines with the Family(wife and kids) in November of this year. I will be in Manila/Lucena for 2 weeks. My cousins want to take us to Boracay for 3 days. They are having a promotion as far as Hotel and air fare. We need to decide in a couple of days before the offer expires.

I havent been back to the Philippines since 1987, a good 20 years.

For the people thats been to Boracay or peeps in the Philippines...

1) Would you recommend taking a trip to Boracay for 3 days?

2) We are staying in PI for 2 weeks, is it worth the trip?

I mean, 2 weeks is not a long time to visit relatives and shop or what not and the 3 days we are gonna be in Boracay, is it worth it?

Thanks in Advance.

hell yeah.
peace.
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

Boracay is definitely worth the trip...but maybe it'll rain..but still the beach down there is beautiful

Size twelve check ur inbox
TANKEEEEEE
FOR SALE:
SIZE 12 AJXXI GREY/UNIVERSITY BLUE (Italian Leather) USED ONCE VERY CHEAP
SIZE 10 Air Max Tempo (Pippen)Black/Black (Nike Air)USED ONCE CHEAP
ALL SHOES ARE IN VNDS or GREAT CONDITION PM ME for more info go to http://guilson.multiply.com

Boracay is worth it....the beach is just unbelievable...last time i was there was in 94...when i was 10/11... and i still remember it all, one of the most beautiful places ive ever been to
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

woth the trip dude!!!! if you want to go there's a new resort hotel there.....discovery shores......it is managed by the same group as the one with in ortigas discovery suites....its the newest resort there.

dude i was just there last month, Its well worth the trip.. beacuse this was my first time going to the phillippines so i had to take it all in and get to see what it was all about. Man was this amazing we got a great hotel and plain tix pick up from kalibo airport to aklan bay then a boat ride to boracay and free breakfast for three day two nights for $120..and lunch and dinner was a mer $40 for six or seven guest. I really think I only spent about $210 for myself while i was there and man was it paradise..you would not bealive how clear the water was.
We did everything snorkiling scubadiving and rides on the banana boat. we also hit up some bars while we were there, i think the best time to go is in july because when we whent it was the off season, we had the beach front to our self. Hope you and your family dicide to go because when i go back with the fam ill be sure to go back. ayye yo hit me up if you got any questions..

Code:
   niketalker since 2000 A.K.A XxcrispyxX.......TOP SECRET>>>>>>>>coming soon............onesikwrx2002@yahoo.com

boracay is a very very very good place you and your family will enjoy :smile:
smile.gif

sir you are going to lucena city, quezon ??? im from lucena city :smile:
smile.gif
kababayan !!!!!!!

you can take a plane wich we did and only took us 3 hours to get there, or you can take a boat witch is cheaper but is going to take you a hole day if not longer.
Code:
   niketalker since 2000 A.K.A XxcrispyxX.......TOP SECRET>>>>>>>>coming soon............onesikwrx2002@yahoo.com

boracay is an amazing beach, pier 1 ther is real awesome to! right off the shore, good music, good ambiance. one part of the beach is really commercialized though. i saw a lot of garbage on the shoreline and stuff...pretty bad but if u keep on walking the opposite way, it gets much peaceful and more relaxing. o and a lil secret for any of you who goes. catch a ride on a tricycle and request to go to PUCA BEACH. its on the other side of the island, about 10 min. ride. friggin amazing man! no sand!!!! just shells. and nobody is there at all!

boracay is beautiful.. last time i was there was spring of last yr and it was jst goregous.. def worth a trip if only for a few days
Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

i'm heading there in may of '08, and was wondering. how does trip planning work? do i contact a travel agent in the manila or do i just go to the airport?

^

Contact a travel agent in Manila to plan your trip.When I went there me and my family took a flight from Manila to the island and then also had to take a boat ride before getting to the beach and resort.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

I'll be going to the philippines at the end of Jan to the end of Feb.
I was thinking of going to Boracay....Is this a good month to go?
Also how long should I look into staying?
Are there any other places I should be looking at?

^^depends on what you mean by good really. i think it's still a high point of the season so some hotels usually charge up. could also still be a lot of people there too, i went around mid-December and the beach is packed in the afternoons. we only stayed for 3 days though since the rest of my fam had work but if you like it try and stay for a week.

how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

^^^

Thanks for the reply.

What I meant by good was...weather..prices..etc.

I hope its not that busy when I go. I would like to mingle with the locals compared to being around other tourists.

i went during early january. there were a lot of tourists. its getting really crowded on that island.

weather should be great, like always. and prices, like i said it's the high season so from the prices we saw they were charging a couple hundred pesos more than off season but definitely not a rip off. we were able to get 2 rooms for around $30 each a night (U.S. dollars)
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Back
Top Bottom