BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I need a 9. Looks like I'll have to wait for a restock
mean.gif
Gheeze with the crying FNL has A full run outside of 7.5 wait it out before u quit
Some people legitimately can't check out of fnl during a release.  Its an actual problem, I didn't believe it till it happened to me a couple years ago.

They still won't let me pay with paypal, instant cancellation email after I pay but if I buy something on their site later today they'll take any form of payment.

put in the foot work but struck out in the rigged raffles so i'm bout to head to my local mall in my little hype beast town where just about every retro sells out instantly & no release can be over looked so i hope i have some luck #ready4whateva 
laugh.gif

the mall i went to has five retail spots for adults sz.'s &  a ladies & kids FTL.200 hundred people showed up about 20 of those were women & children.i needed a men's sz.10 i was 100th in line & all stores were sold out some major BS.
finally eating FNL online came through for me on the clutch!at first gave me a error going through paypal then i tried it again & it was pizza party! 

Production dates on both shoes

Left:1/14/15 to 4/20/15

Right: 1/14/15 to 4/20/15

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom