BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Production dates on both shoes

Left:1/14/15 to 4/20/15

Right: 1/14/15 to 4/20/15
Is this a long production run compared to other releases? I still have my 11s and OGs stocked away... i hope i don't see EVERYONE and their mama wearing these now lol

Unlike before, FNL looks to be charging tax based on the full retail price even if you use an $20 FNL reward knocking the total down. Not certain if that calculation is legal, at least in NY.

They only charged me tax on the discounted amount after the WC reward.

Waited on FNL for about 30 minutes and was finally able to checkout! My birthday is tomorrow, looking like it's gonna be a great weekend! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

This response made no sense ... Only pair failed you while on checkout timer but you still say no?

What I meant was, I had a pair in cart with the timer counting down. The timer never reached 0 and let me check out. The shoes sold out before I could.

I forgot to use my 30% off coupon on SNS. Does anyone know if they can adjust the order to reflect the 30% off?

Still aint get my confirmation for my 10 from Ebay yet but I got one for my GS 6 on Kids Footlocker. I dont know if I should cop this 10 of Champs right now just to be sure

After waiting for more than an hour on the splash page of the FNL I finally was able to access checkout and submit my order. Decided to click on the fnl link again for the hell of it and was able to check out a size 10 in a span of a few seconds...

Still aint get my confirmation for my 10 from Ebay yet but I got one for my GS 6 on Kids Footlocker. I dont know if I should cop this 10 of Champs right now just to be sure

If you got a confirmation page and order number ur fine. The eastbay email will come.

Unlike before, FNL looks to be charging tax based on the full retail price even if you use an $20 FNL reward knocking the total down. Not certain if that calculation is legal, at least in NY.

They only charged me tax on the discounted amount after the WC reward.
Interesting, it used to be that way for me. Like when I copped the xiii lows last month. Where are you located?

was able to get a pair off eastbay and successfully checkout. got to the "thank you for your order" receipt part, but i never received a confirmation email so im not gettting my hopes up

Seems like they made a bunch of these.... i was thinking resellers might increase price eventually but doesn't seem so with this amount

Back
Top Bottom