BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Got my Bordeaux's today, and the quality on these joints is crazy clean and light as a feather.

It must be hard putting together a white shoe!?!? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Cause the quality on these is LIGHT YEARS better than the Hares!!!

Anyway, congrats to me my first pair of 7's.
Quality of the White, True Red, Light Silver, and Tourmaline (Hare) 7 is decent, the craftsmanship is what is terrible. 

I agree, craftsmanship plays a big part in the presentation of so called "high quality" materials. Hare 7s can't have good quality if the leather is covered in glue stains and seems/stitching is messed up. This was a problem with most 7s from last year

I can see how these sat, kinda.

For us older heads naturally this shoe is a classic, however due to the colorway it comes off being very low key, very understated.

I can say I definitely prefer the Hares now, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for this classic in the collection. When it comes to 7's you gotta have the Hares & Bordeaux's.

1 down, 1 to go [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I can see how these sat, kinda.

For us older heads naturally this shoe is a classic, however due to the colorway it comes off being very low key, very understated.

I can say I definitely prefer the Hares now, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for this classic in the collection. When it comes to 7's you gotta have the Hares & Bordeaux's.

1 down, 1 to go [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I'm good then :D
View media item 1512888View media item 1512887

I'm good too:

Wish I had the White, Metallic Gold, True Red, and Midnight Navy (Olympic) 7s.
mean.gif

Just got these this week myself, clean af, they were sitting at this e-shop in Slovakia for 175e (which is about retail, bit below). Nice lucky find. Was thinking a bit if I want to buy 2011 pair or 2015 but once I saw them I just couldn't hold myself.

I'm happy with my 2015 hare and bordeaux 7s. Can't wait to photograph then together next month when i come back home

They are soooo comfortable and light, it's a pleasure to wear. Plus they did it the right way with the colors and material, AND the Nike Air logo on the insole. Can't wait to grab the black/charcoals with that quality when they will release !

Last edited:
These will probably be the fastest cop I put in rotation ever.

I got the Jordan tee with bugs to match too [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Lacing them up right now for the UNDS tomorrow.

THIS SHOE AND 7'S IN GENERAL ARE UNDERRATED!!!

I'm in [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

Dudes, on feet these could be my favorites. Seriously on feet these are fresh as he**!!!

View media item 2079778
With the tee I originally bought for my Hares I returned no less...

View media item 2079782
These could have possibly supplanted the Hares as my favorite 7. I'll reserve final judgment for when I get my Hares. Until then however, I think these are my new favorites [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
Wore mine yesterday, it's officially my favorite Air Jordan 7 of All Time. Today I'm going to wear the White, True Red, Light Silver, and Tourmaline 7s just to give them some wear.

Back
Top Bottom