BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

keep swinging at that empty t-ball stand fam

air-jordan-7-vii-white-orion-blue.jpg

look NOTHING like VII's & i picked the ugliest vii to use
roll.gif
only problem is your using a current wrestling shoe as an example. try wrestling shoes that were out the same time this design dropped. looks like you swung and missed FAM!

umm i dont think it applies as the poker player never said he had better things to do. i dig how how you've taken interest in our lil back and forth though.

until you drop to your knees apologize for your hypocrisy... MISS ME WITH YOUR L AFTER L PLASTIC LINGO
Nope...I was never the one that said I had better things to do....YOU WERE. Keep waitin. And keep taking these L's. 

You've got so many L's in this thread alone  you could clear an entire level of tetris.

Just a little background...7's used some huarache tech, that concept was a derivative of the idea of a sneaker fitting like a sandal, which was new at the time...

http://sneakerreport.com/features/the-10-best-performances-in-the-air-jordan-vii/

Tinker..
nthat.gif

I don't see the wrestling shoe comparison having that background knowledge, but if that's what you see, ok...
If you keep making sense like this, he's gonna start attacking you too, like a frothing rabid try hard NTer.

Just a little background...7's used some huarache tech, that concept was a derivative of the idea of a sneaker fitting like a sandal, which was new at the time...

http://sneakerreport.com/features/the-10-best-performances-in-the-air-jordan-vii/

Tinker..
nthat.gif

I don't see the wrestling shoe comparison having that background knowledge, but if that's what you see, ok...
If you keep making sense like this, he's gonna start attacking you too, like a frothing rabid try hard NTer.
laugh.gif
, his posts aside, I still wanted to post it for those that weren't aware. It's always nice and interesting to know the creative process behind these shoes and not only think about them as just footwear, some are works of art. 

laugh.gif
, his posts aside, I still wanted to post it for those that weren't aware. It's always nice and interesting to know the creative process behind these shoes and not only think about them as just footwear, some are works of art. 
Yeah that's one thing I really like about the 7. About to put it on, staring down at that Hurache type liner. Then putting it on, getting that throwback hurache feel and fit. 

the tech and the way it fits doesnt have anything to do with how they look on the outside! weak poker player are you talking about making sense when your a dense hypocrite??? mommy should have taught you better than that.

the tech and the way it fits doesnt have anything to do with how they look on the outside! weak poker player are you talking about making sense when your a dense hypocrite??? mommy should have taught you better than that.
LOL you're calling me dense, yet YOU were the one SEVERAL posts ago saying you were done because you had better things to do. I, however, never said any of that...so you're accusations of hypocrisy are dumbfounded, and ironic. Here, have another L....if you can fit any more.

Oh and btw, I was referring to him making sense in regards to the shoe not looking like a wrestling shoe. But keep reaching.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
again, ...LOOKS LIKE A WRESLTING SHOE (that where out at that time)! i didint say anything about the feel or the tech. so in that regard you wouldn't see the comparison.

LOL you're calling me dense, yet YOU were the one SEVERAL posts ago saying you were done because you had better things to do. I, however, never said any of that...so you're accusations of hypocrisy are dumbfounded, and ironic. Here, have another L....if you can fit any more.

Oh and btw, I was referring to him making sense in regards to the shoe not looking like a wrestling shoe. But keep reaching.
1st how could you make sense of him saying the shoe doesnt look like a wrestling shoe when he was talking about the fit and the tech. NOT APPERANCE. (yes dense) and regarless of whatever i still think they are ugly. and yes1-5 looked better than 6-10 by far

2nd i changed my mind and i fgured ill ride your nonsense until i reach 300 posts (then ill be done)

3rd i called the 7's ugly. you jump up and rambled about people having different taste. i bring up the olive 9's. YOU CALL THEM UGLY! i remind you that your silly respones started because i said 7's were ugly. now you saying olive 9's are ugly (yes hypocrite)

back to your room my son your still on punishment

:lol: , his posts aside, I still wanted to post it for those that weren't aware. It's always nice and interesting to know the creative process behind these shoes and not only think about them as just footwear, some are works of art. 

The original release of every shoe is a work of art :pimp:

I love sneaker design and seeing how people can go from inspiration, to sketches, to samples, to the final release. One of my favorite kinds of art for sure. Main reason I'm so picky with retroes too.

1st how could you make sense of him saying the shoe doesnt look like a wrestling shoe when he was talking about the fit and the tech. NOT APPERANCE. (yes dense) and regarless of whatever i still think they are ugly. and yes1-5 looked better than 6-10 by far

2nd i changed my mind and i fgured ill ride your nonsense until i reach 300 posts (then ill be done)

3rd i called the 7's ugly. you jump up and rambled about people having different taste. i bring up the olive 9's. YOU CALL THEM UGLY! i remind you that your silly respones started because i said 7's were ugly. now you saying olive 9's are ugly (yes hypocrite)

back to your room my son your still on punishment
He already stated several times, as did others, that the shoe doesn't look like a wrestling shoe. Because, well....it doesn't. You haven't provided anything of any worth to back up that statement. Because you know it's stupid. And you didn't just "bring up the olive 9s". You referenced them as a shoe that had no interest when originally dropped, only to be sought after now because of "hypebeasts". I then mentioned that out of all models 6-10, you picked one of the ugliest ones because it fit your argument. Of course you didn't pick aqua 8s, black infrared 6s, or charcoal 7s. Olive 9s were the least successful out of all of those shoes. And of course you picked that one. SMH. Here....another L for you. Stack it up.

@icecoldplayer

You really believe OG 6-10 damn near killed the line?
nerd.gif

Even Batman was rocking VI's
3400b93651e27966174471af5f7898c4_330.jpg
"dam near" not killed like nike would stop making jordans all together but popularity was fading and the comp was catching up. not to mention im adding a 20 on it. but the fact that the 6's go well with batmans get up is not a compliment to the shoe in my book. but i myself have some all black 6's.

He already stated several times, as did others, that the shoe doesn't look like a wrestling shoe. Because, well....it doesn't. You haven't provided anything of any worth to back up that statement. Because you know it's stupid. And you didn't just "bring up the olive 9s". You referenced them as a shoe that had no interest when originally dropped, only to be sought after now because of "hypebeasts". I then mentioned that out of all models 6-10, you picked one of the ugliest ones because it fit your argument. Of course you didn't pick aqua 8s, black infrared 6s, or charcoal 7s. Olive 9s were the least successful out of all of those shoes. And of course you picked that one. SMH. Here....another L for you. Stack it up.
son are you in your room trying on girl clothes again because you ignore the obvious when debating just like a woman. admit your faults and better yourself or forever be dammed. now your stuck on your "hold this l" cliche. think up something else. im getting bored with you. i didnt see anybody come with proof that 7's dont look like a wrestling shoe. tech and fit doesnt qualify bird brain. REGARDLESS of what anybody says i think it looks like wrestling shoe. i haven't provided anything to back up what im' sayin to you. because, well...your not worth it. i know why i brought up the 9's but it doesnt matter. for the 2nd time. you said they were ugly like i said the 7's are. PERIOD! let that be that. just like you wanna give me your spill on understanding peoples likes, the same can be said right back to ya. HYPOCRITE!

you might wanna come back when like minded people like yourself are around to help you out

LOL  but no on in here is hearing any of that. They're just chucking L's at your forehead. And they're landing right between the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom