BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder because I was 10 when these first dropped, and I was in awe of them. At the time, they were worn all over my city, as most dudes that played ball around the city had a pair of these. They were my first Jordans so to me they will always be special, but I've always thought this is one of the best and most unique color ways ever used on an Air Jordan...especially in the early 90's.

wowweee.... coupled with the fact you believe the things you are typing out
roll.gif

carry on tho
laugh.gif
dont come around like this often especially with how u started it off ... "yea no disrespect but your mother looks like biz markie" "what i said no disrespect"
laugh.gif

Maybe the line was at an all time low with the IX's and X's but to say the VI's, VII's and VIII's were involved in low point is just not true. And just because you don't like the designs of the shoes it doesn't mean no one did, I know I like them.

It'll be interesting to see the "Remastered" version of these. My '11s are still looking pretty good, they ran HUGE.. Sized down .5 and they're still roomy.

are you beating your chest because fans of the shoe are defending it? that why they are in the post in the first place. beacuse they like the shoe! or course they gonna defend it. son i have failed in raising you. but it looks like im 300 posts. you and your friends no longer amuse me therefore you are no longer needed.

View media item 1258510

I honestly think 7s are some of the most underrated models in the Jordan line. Would be nice to see these drop next year but only as a remastered.

As for durabuck i keep posting in these forums i REALLY believe they dont do durabuck anymore. I have no idea why but the last time I saw it or a resemblence to it was aqua 8s

keep swinging at that empty t-ball stand fam

View media item 1258025

air-jordan-7-vii-white-orion-blue.jpg

look NOTHING like VII's

only problem is your using a current wrestling shoe as an example. try wrestling shoes that were out the same time this design dropped. looks like you swung and missed FAM!

i pray for whoever is around you & has to deal with you on a daily basis....

took your words to google & posted the pic(s) but all of a sudden it wasnt what u said :rolleyes ****b

LOL nah they were def talking about you chief. But ignorance is bliss, right?
are you beating your chest because fans of the shoe are defending it? that why they are in the post in the first place. beacuse they like the shoe! or course they gonna defend it. son i have failed in raising you. but it looks like im 300 posts. you and your friends no longer amuse me therefore you are no longer needed.

I hope I'm not reading this right, because if you think your going to come in here and post a bunch of crap to get to 300 hundred posts just to sell in the buy/sell forum your sadly mistaken.

LOL nah they were def talking about you chief. But ignorance is bliss, right?

I hope I'm not reading this right, because if you think your going to come in here and post a bunch of crap to get to 300 hundred posts just to sell in the buy/sell forum your sadly mistaken.

thats exactly what he was doing.....

Back
Top Bottom