BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

^ It is kind of a brain teaser. It also speaks to how much stuff JB throws out there. Before you could cycle through what came out becase it was moderately paced. There are too many shoes with wild colorways and nicknames to remember the relatively normal stuff.

THIS is quite a funny statement. Jordan won his first of 3 rings wearing the 6-8 and we wouldn't even have the 11 without the 10!!
yes i did during their original release. regardless of him winning his rings wearing them. the lines popularity was at  its lowpoint due mainly to the designs. are you old enough to remember that? i guessing your not

Seriously have no idea where you get this from. I think the beast crowd is way more likely to cop 1s, 3s, and 4s than 7s.  I cop what I like, and pass on shoes I don't. I passed on Carmines. I didn't pass on Sport Blues. See what I'm saying? My favorite 6 that I own are Lakers. Try to grasp that. Infrareds for sure are gonna be as much of a favorite for me though.

Also, I've worn a pair of bred 4 OGs back in the day, when I was a little nugget. Def  no hypbeast.
i'm getting it from experience. i'm sure i have more that you. i have collected jordans for decades. i seen the populartity grow with some of the designs and colorways nobody touched upon their original release. for example i bout some ugly olive green 9's from the nike outlet when they first came out. maybe paid $70-$80 and kept them ds. (mind you how did they wind up at the outlet in the first place?) sold them dam near a decade later for over $300.

but i know ya got it all figured out. your not a hypebeast. okay pal. good for ya. go back to the playground and show off your new jordans with every color in the rainbow on em. im sure they match well with your  pretty pastel colors you wear. NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!

I don't think you understand that some people like things different than you. You're saying that the 7 was then the Jordan line started falling off? I love 7s. Charcoal 7s are one of my favorite shoes in my collection. Bordeaux's are a nice black and grey colorway, and the maroon color on the tongue is a nice contrast. It's not just a hypebeast shoe. You said "no one's taste can really be that bad". So now if we like the 7 silhouette, and we like the Bordeaux colorway, we are either hype beasts or we have bad taste? LOL, okay jack.
i dont mean to sound narrow minded. i do understand people have different tastes. but at the same time, people are followers and go out of their way to seem/look cool. im sure you understand this. basically buying shoes they really dont like simply because they are jordans and expensive. i've even sold  jordans to people who couldn't even fit them. but just because they were popular jordans they had to have em. regardless of all that 6-10's dam near killed the line. yes 7's do look like wrestling shoes. its the same generation who sag there pants completely under their *** that like the 6-10's. so no, not every who likes 7's are hypebeast or have bad taste. but about at least half of em. maybe even you? LOL, okay jack?

wowweee.... coupled with the fact you believe the things you are typing out :rofl:

carry on tho :lol: dont come around like this often especially with how u started it off ... "yea no disrespect but your mother looks like biz markie" "what i said no disrespect" :lol:

Last edited:
Concords changed everything. I copped the metallic 5 in aug 2011 with ease off ndc at midnight website didn't freeze or anything.
Yea I still remember how small the crowd was for the Black Cement 3s on black Friday. I think the shoes even sat for a week or two in shelves but after concords **** got hyped quick lol

Last edited:
 carry on tho
laugh.gif
dont come around like this often especially with how u started it off ... "yea no disrespect but your mother looks like biz markie" "what i said no disrespect"
laugh.gif
CRINE

THIS is quite a funny statement. Jordan won his first of 3 rings wearing the 6-8 and we wouldn't even have the 11 without the 10!!
yes i did during their original release. regardless of him winning his rings wearing them. the lines popularity was at  its lowpoint due mainly to the designs. are you old enough to remember that? i guessing your not

Maybe the line was at an all time low with the IX's and X's but to say the VI's, VII's and VIII's were involved in low point is just not true. And just because you don't like the designs of the shoes it doesn't mean no one did, I know I like them.

Maybe the line was at an all time low with the IX's and X's but to say the VI's, VII's and VIII's were involved in low point is just not true. And just because you don't like the designs of the shoes it doesn't mean no one did, I know I like them.
certainly it is. as the designs got worse, the shoes sold less. 6's to a lesser degree but the decline did start there for sure. 7's wrestling shoes, 8's big bulky with carpet on the jumpman, 9's decent look but jordan didnt play in them, 10's plain cheap lookin shoe with the best feature facing the ground for no one to see. these shoes stayed on the selves for months after their original release.stores like big 5 and oshmans sold then. many of these hit nike outlets which was unheard of with the 1-5's. i seen it first hand in my city. regardless if you agree or not, the point is, it took a whole new generation who didnt even see jordan play to appreciate the shoes in question. within that generation are hypebeast and followers who will spend whatever amount on whatever jordans. no matter how they look. all these new retros sell out the first day. ugly 7's included.

My memory is failing me; has Jordan Brand ever retroed a mid-2000s Retro + colorway?

Cats asking for the Pacifics and Flints are probably better off hunting them down since they seem to go for $30-60 over what next year's retail will be anyway.

View media item 1186220
$172.50 a like a month and a half back. :smokin Definitely think people can just hunt these down in good condition for reasonable prices.

i'm getting it from experience. i'm sure i have more that you. i have collected jordans for decades. i seen the populartity grow with some of the designs and colorways nobody touched upon their original release. for example i bout some ugly olive green 9's from the nike outlet when they first came out. maybe paid $70-$80 and kept them ds. (mind you how did they wind up at the outlet in the first place?) sold them dam near a decade later for over $300.

but i know ya got it all figured out. your not a hypebeast. okay pal. good for ya. go back to the playground and show off your new jordans with every color in the rainbow on em. im sure they match well with your  pretty pastel colors you wear. NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!
Miss me with your stupid soap box speech. Like I said my first pair was a pair of OG 4s. And you're dead wrong about 6-8. I remember when 6s dropped. People went nuts. Same with 7s, and 8s. Jordan was winning championships at the time and people wore the shoes because of him. Not like now. 

You pick one of the ugliest colorways of the 9 that recently got popular and wanna use that as your example? LOL....ok. I notice you didn't say anything about Charcoal 7s, Aqua 8s, or black infrared 6s. Because you only wanna use examples that support your weak *** arguement. FOH.

Take all the childish jabs you want, no one in here is agreeing with you anyway. I pretty much only wear black 80 percent of the time. Keep laughing at your own jokes, stan ***.

Miss me with your stupid soap box speech. Like I said my first pair was a pair of OG 4s. And you're dead wrong about 6-8. I remember when 6s dropped. People went nuts. Same with 7s, and 8s. Jordan was winning championships at the time and people wore the shoes because of him. Not like now. 

You pick one of the ugliest colorways of the 9 that recently got popular and wanna use that as your example? LOL....ok. I notice you didn't say anything about Charcoal 7s, Aqua 8s, or black infrared 6s. Because you only wanna use examples that support your weak *** arguement. FOH.

Take all the childish jabs you want, no one in here is agreeing with you anyway. I pretty much only wear black 80 percent of the time. Keep laughing at your own jokes, stan ***.

at my rep limit but

QFMFT bro

THIS. Dude actin like just because he didn't like 6-8, that they weren't a hit when they originally dropped. Typical NTer right there.

$172.50 a like a month and a half back. :smokin Definitely think people can just hunt these down in good condition for reasonable prices.

Very clean :pimp:

I wanted to say they could be found around current retail at first but there's always that one cat who feels compelled to let you know that they can't find that in their size :lol:

Might mess with a pair of these since I decided to pass on the Black Infrared VIs.

no one agrees with me, im crushed! continue to wear your jordans with carpet on the tongue and one that look like some asic gel wrestling shoes.i hope your dreams come true and the guys at the mall give you props for having a pair of j's on. and regardless of what example i used the point remains true. FOH. but just like woman i will let you have the last word. i have better things to do jr

...by the way. why are you callin the olive green 9's ugly? and i quote "I don't think you understand that some people like things different than you." now who does that sound like? shm. sometimes the simple minded need to listen to soap box speeches.

...by the way. why are you callin the olive green 9's ugly? and i quote "I don't think you understand that some people like things different than you." now who does that sound like? shm. sometimes the simple minded need to listen to soap box speeches.
LOL I thought you had better things to do? You tryin real hard out here famb....REAL HARD.

Back
Top Bottom