BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

thats awesome :lol: i didnt know if maybe there was a way for them to scan and tell the diff. i hardly ever do returns. if i order 1 pair i usually learn to live with my pair and just appreciate the kicks as long as it aint anything majorly wrong with them

picked up my pair from NTNY and also ordered a pair from FNL. if my FNL pair comes thru, im gonna pick the best left and best right shoe and keep those. i got a question tho....say i like the FNL right shoe and the NTNY left shoe. would i be able to return the other shoes to either NTNY or FNL? or would they somehow be able to tell that 1 of the shoes didnt come from the same place?

View media item 1635146
They will definitely know. The UPC number on every shoe is unique. So if they decide to check the UPC when you return them, they will know one shoe doesnt belong. Thats if they check the UPC :wink:

I won my online raffle for nike so i went to pick them up and they hit me with a "inventory shortage" excuse

Last edited:
To people complaining about all of the holes not being punched through......it's supposed to be that way.

To people complaining about the toe box having a slight bump in it.....it has a bump because of the Bordeaux fabric under it. To me this isn't really noticeable and not a big deal because the toe box will crease with wear anyway. 

Also, I can't believe people actually buy "sneaker shields" and go up a half size so they'll fit. These are basketball shoes that were made to play basketball in. They're going to crease. They've been creasing for the last 30 years. If you're that worried about it, just by a pair, don't wear them, and frame them. I mean damn, at the end of the day it's a freaking shoe.

One other thing, these shoes are made by teenagers in China. They aren't going to be perfect. They're meant to be worn. Before I got back into Jordans, I went and played a pick up game in my retro Xi Concords. The younger guys couldn't believe I was hooping in them. 

When I looked back into it, I couldn't believe these shoes were going for $400-$500 on ebay. That's crazy. I got enjoyment from wearing them and hooping in them. Not locking them up in my closet in a sealed bag and never using them.

Well I dmed finishline & they said I "should" get tracking info within 24-48 hours so I feel a little better, but of course still apprehensive until the shoe ships, & the shoes are finally in my hands.

the UPC is that barcode code on the size tag right?
Yes and its also the on the barcode of the sneaker box.
well if i were to go to FNL to return i would make sure to take the FNL box,and vice versa if i were to go to NTNY to return. on the rare occasions ive done a return, theyve always scanned the box and that was it. but from my understanding of what youre saying, if they decide to also take the shoesout and scan the barcode on the size tag of each shoe, then im screwed?
laugh.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji]what I got when I went to the link... Apparently a lot of return traffic on a Sunday morning
maybe its cause youre on mobile? here what i get when i click and im on my laptop.

but here their in store return policy

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and we've got your back if you want to return something. Here's what you need to know if you want to return an item :
  • • From the date of purchase customers are provided 45 days to attempt a return.
  • • After 45 days, items may not be returned for any reason.
  • • The merchandise should be in unworn conditions.
  • • Orders may be returned to your local Finish Line store or by mail.
  • • Shipping charges are not refunded for return items.
*NOTE: Items purchased from FinishLine.com can only be returned to a Finish Line store. Finish Line stores inside of Macy's do not accept returns from FinishLine.com.

Don't want to deal with return shipping? You can definitely return items to your local Finish Line* store. Check out the information below to get started.   Use the Finish Line store locator on the website to find your local Finish Line store and have the following materials with you when you go.
  1. Your original packing slip
  2. The item(s) in unworn condition.
    • • Apparel items must have the original tags (unless problems in manufacturing exist)
  3. Your original form of payment. *PayPal, PayPal Credit and debit card purchases are refunded in cash
  4. Authorization numbers are not required for return to your local store
  5. A valid photo ID
*NOTE: Finish Line stores inside of Macy's do not accept returns from FinishLine.com.

ID Requirements

Finish Line has an authorization system that keeps track of customer returns. Information from your ID will be retained in a company-wide database of customer return activity that Finish Line and its affiliates use to authorize in-store returns. We reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges in our stores regardless of receipt or packing slip.

IDs Finish Line Accepts for Return

Sorry, your library card isn't going to cut it. Finish Line currently accepts the following forms of ID for returns.
  • • U.S. or Canadian Driverâ??s License
  • • U.S. State ID
  • • Canadian Providence ID
  • • U.S. Military ID
  • • Mexican Voter Registration Card or Passport
Returns for Winners Circle Members

When merchandise is being returned that was applied to your Winners Circle account to accumulate rewards points, the point value will be deducted from your Winners Circle account at the time of the return. After 45 days, items may not be returned for any reason.

Last edited:
Fnl tweeted YES they're still available lol. Splash page on the site now tho, cant check if there's tracking o wells

picked up my pair from NTNY and also ordered a pair from FNL. if my FNL pair comes thru, im gonna pick the best left and best right shoe and keep those. i got a question tho....say i like the FNL right shoe and the NTNY left shoe. would i be able to return the other shoes to either NTNY or FNL? or would they somehow be able to tell that 1 of the shoes didnt come from the same place?

View media item 1635146

Those tongues are :smokin :smokin Good job!

I dont know the materials used on the original release but I would have preferred a durabuck upper or whatever they used on the black infrared 2014 release. The nubuck is ok though. The toe box's awkward was concerning at first  but I dont notice it on feet. It also seems that the ventilation holes on the upper are not as prominent in comparison with the hare 7s from may but they may be a result from the material difference. Overall im satisfied with my shoe but not impressed. I do appreciate that they made these were made widely available.

Those tongues are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Good job!
thanks!

Did anyone receive a shipping conformation yet? I only received an order conformation....and my Billing doesn't match my Shipping address so I tried to call them and change my billing address to another address "the correct" one and when I gave my order # the lady was like I'm sorry the computer can't let me look at you order # .....do you guys think it was cancelled?? It still says processing online???
**** I did the same thing bro hopefully they don't cancel my order I mean like come on I'm not gonna call my bank to cancel the order for credit fraud right **** [emoji]128514[/emoji]

We would hope that Finish Line having  a FSR inventory on a popular Jordan 36 hours after release would be a wake up call for them. It won't be.  Splash plus the notorious payment processing errors has to be the reason why they're the only online retailer with stock a day and a half after release.  They offer no explanation to their Twitter followers or consumers.  Their pairs are moving now so I'm sure they don't care whether they sell out after 2 hours or 2 days.

FNL IT dept:

Back
Top Bottom