BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Newest Piece From The Past To Set These Off Nicely
pimp.gif
Where do you find the OG clothing from?

If you are going to wear it, enjoy them. 

"Better qualities, remastering shoes..." Lol

which one would u guys ball in.

Bordeaux or the hare 7s? 

tryna decide which to wear for casual n for bball lol

I dont see why you dont just stuff them with socks and iron them out with a damp towel over the toe box. It takes like 15 seconds tops. Do it and move on with your life. Really getting sick of the toebox comments.
was just making a joke out of a loaded question. we all know this "remastered" thing is a joke but we buy the kicks anyway. i don't need to release my inner martha stewart with an ironing board. the bump gives them character. 

The bump goes away when you wear em and loosen up the laces. Best thing to do is put on a pair of elite socks, unlace the shoes and relace them looser than tighter. Wear em after that

Last edited:
balled in my hares today man. they feel great bball. i remember when the chambray 7s came out and balled in those n they sucked lol.

also balled in my infrared 6s n i don't know how NBA players ball in those, they just flat out trash lol.

thats kinda cool actually... i wouldnt rock not because retros are expensive but they are not comfortable... but the most comfortable ones i would have to say would be the 7s or 8s if i had to play ball in

As retros go..13s, 12s, 7s are best for comfort and balling. 8s feel great too, but over the years, the sole will start falling apart

Back
Top Bottom