BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

hype is great for the short run. it'll sell out small production runs all day. but hype=/=mainstream popularity and hype definitely doesnt equate to longevity of a brand. jordan brand doesn't need hype to stay on peoples feet anymore, just because "sneakerheads" have moved on with the hype doesnt mean people aren't buying jordans anymore.

Last edited:
Another 1 I had 2 sell for cash at the moment...looking for a 12...is sole supremacy the cheapest?

Does anyone know how much a DS 2011 pair is worth nowadays? Looking at the listings on ebay that actually sold went for wayyyyyy lower than what dudes are asking for. Size 12 btw

Last edited:
Does anyone know how much a DS 2011 pair is worth nowadays? Looking at the listings on ebay that actually sold went for wayyyyyy lower than what dudes are asking for. Size 12 btw
Seen a pair for $199 on eBay but it's gone.

Been trying to sell my pair for a minute for $220 with no bites. Listed them locally at cdn retail and no bites :/

What size & year? If you got 2011 size 12 hit my pm asap jack you can move them joints tomorrow :nerd:

Ha no sorry man. Size 9 2015. Still have my 2011, honestly the 2015 might be better. Both have their flaws, but that shiny grey midsole on the 2011 is pretty weird.

^ I was one of the dudes in here caping for the 2011, but after getting the 2015s in hand, I strongly agree. I look at my 2011s like a piece of trash now.

Back
Top Bottom