BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I like the addition of the dark green tongue hits and the darker midsole on the 2015's. Wasn't enough for me to re-cop though with my 2011's still in great condition. Always hoped I could catch the 2015's below retail but that never worked out.

Last edited:
Don't lose hope, just keep an eye out. I got 2 pairs for below retail. The first pair I had was like 140 or 150 (sold that pair) and the pair I got last weekend was 175. Both DS.

Last edited:
So no price checks on a DS 2011 pair? Everybody on fleabay is listed at like 350-400 but sold listings got em sitting around $180-190 ish. Guess I'm gonna have to throw out some offers

its been a long time since anyone posted, and I'm sure some may be uninterested, but here is a comparison of the Korean, Taiwan, and 2015 pair of Bordeauxs. Hopefully this will educate some who thought the Bordeaux feel short with the recent retro.  

As mentioned before, the OG Bordeaux were made in two different locations. This resulted in differences. 

When the 2015 pair was released, many people felt the new pair was very off since it didnt look like the pair we've frequently seen, which is the taiwan pair. However, side by side comparison reveals that the 2015 version as an exact replica of the Korean pair, thus actually being a true remaster

The 2015 build is very similar to the Korean Pair as seen above 

As seen above, the 7 on the heel is the olive green we all didnt like. However, this detail was present on the OG pair made in Korea.

The Bordeaux portion of the toebox with perforations is another part we initially thought to be off on the new pair. But the 2015 and Korean pairs are almost identical with the color of bordeaux and perforation placement. 

While the 2015 Midsole is surely the darkest one the color is not too far off from the Korean pair. 

View media item 2221961All of the outsoles look pretty identical

View media item 2221962Here are the different size tags.

Last edited:
its been a long time since anyone posted, and I'm sure some may be uninterested, but here is a comparison of the Korean, Taiwan, and 2015 pair of Bordeauxs. Hopefully this will educate some who thought the Bordeaux feel short with the recent retro.  

As mentioned before, the OG Bordeaux were made in two different locations. This resulted in differences. 

When the 2015 pair was released, many people felt the new pair was very off since it didnt look like the pair we've frequently seen, which is the taiwan pair. However, side by side comparison reveals that the 2015 version as an exact replica of the Korean pair, thus actually being a true remaster

The 2015 build is very similar to the Korean Pair as seen above 

As seen above, the 7 on the heel is the olive green we all didnt like. However, this detail was present on the OG pair made in Korea.

The Bordeaux portion of the toebox with perforations is another part we initially thought to be off on the new pair. But the 2015 and Korean pairs are almost identical with the color of bordeaux and perforation placement. 

While the 2015 Midsole is surely the darkest one the color is not too far off from the Korean pair. 

View media item 2221961All of the outsoles look pretty identical

View media item 2221962Here are the different size tags.
Good comparison.Ive worn my pair 4-5 times,they break in nicely.

I have only worn these a few times but today I noticed the dent (top pic) which is the right shoe. The one on the bottom is the left shoe and does not have the dent. Is this normal?

No, I am talking about where the top point of the triangle meets with the mudguard. If you look one point looks like there is a dent or a crease, and the pic below it you do not see the same thing.

My black/red pair from1992 are made in Korea.  I always wondered how there were subtle differences from other original pairs that I have looked at.  Maybe was looking at Taiwan made pairs.  Which goes to show that nike didn't have a completely perfect quality check even in the early 90s.  In todays world either the Korean pair or the Taiwan pair would be called fake shoes because one pair don't match the other perfectly.  So the question I'm asking is were there fakes made in the 90s, or is this Korean/Taiwan comparison just an example of both factories producing authentic shoes authorized by nike that may be slightly different.

In the early 90s and before, shoes tag locations were more specific.  Ex-Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam.  Nowadays ALL the tags say made in China or at least most that I have seen.  We all know there are several factories that operate in China.   Is it possible that the pics above are just another situation where shoes are made slightly different in certain factories.  Not making them as fake as we think they are due to slight differences. 

Mannn I hope we get a restock 1 day on these. Returned mine bc I was pissed I had no yellow on either tongues and wanted atleast 1 with it. Stupid I know. Ugh....

Mannn I hope we get a restock 1 day on these. Returned mine bc I was pissed I had no yellow on either tongues and wanted atleast 1 with it. Stupid I know. Ugh....
Lol you couldn't find another pair in stores that same week? these were everywhere no? I think I won like 7 raffles for them

Lol you couldn't find another pair in stores that same week? these were everywhere no? I think I won like 7 raffles for them
nah they flew first day here. People wild out in these country towns. All these d boys lol I be on some kevin federline ****

Back
Top Bottom