BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Has anyone applied a spray protector, particularly the Footlocker / Champs brand? I'm nervous about the suede darkening. Or are forced fields / sneakershields recommended for anti toe creasing?

Been 4 years already. I remember how hyped I was when these were first announced
I have gotten plenty of wears on my 2011s so I’m on the hunt for a pair of 2015s at the right price. Bordeaux’s were never a favorite of mine until I slowly started to wear them more and more. Lots of memories created in these since 2011.

I need a new pair of 2011's, I prefer them over the most recent retro. One of the few who likes the grey midsole.

image.jpg

Just realized Sterling K Brown wore these in the 1992 flashback in Black Panther. Pretty dope!!
image.jpg

Noticed it on my second watch and was spazzing out from the attention to detail especially with this shoe being damn near the poster child for the Riots at that time.

But then saw little Kilmonger rocking Jumpman pros that didn’t release until ‘97 :smh:

I just pulled the trigger on a pair on Stockx, 225 shipped. Can’t wait. Been trying to catch up on some of these retros I missed during my Hiatus.

Not bad. Been meaning to do the same just so much new stuff has been releasing. I’ve been dragging my feet big time on copping a pair. There’s also the fact that my 2011 pair is still holding strong and look practically new. Believe it or not the NA on the insole alone is what makes me feel that I need them.

Bordeaux's crossed off.

Next is Hare 7s then I'm i
on hiatus until the fire red V comes out in 2020 then hopefully a true White cement 3, Infrared 6, & Bugs Bunny 8 remaster is announced. I decided I'm gonna get the 2014 II's been looking at reviews and they are of a decent material and the height & thinness of the show is a nice touch compared to what the remaster will look like. If it's anything like the "Wing It" I don't want it.

20190614_121806.jpg

Bordeaux's crossed off.

Next is Hare 7s then I'm i
on hiatus until the fire red V comes out in 2020 then hopefully a true White cement 3, Infrared 6, & Bugs Bunny 8 remaster is announced. I decided I'm gonna get the 2014 II's been looking at reviews and they are of a decent material and the height & thinness of the show is a nice touch compared to what the remaster will look like. If it's anything like the "Wing It" I don't want it.

20190614_121806.jpg
Good tongues too, no nasty baby **** green

Back
Top Bottom