BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I need these. Wonder if I will ever find for retail... then again it's been 4 year since these came out and it was 4 years since the last release. Wondering if I should just wait at this point.

4DAC4F0E-B912-43AF-88A6-4B430E7BB15D.jpeg
These beauts just arrived today

Apologies for bumping old thread but I'm tossing up between a pair of the 2015 Bordeaux and Hare 7's and wanting to know which of the 2 do ppl think would be closest to the respective og?

I've watched all videos and skimmed most of both threads. FWIW am leaning Bordeaux.

Cheers

Go 2015 hares. The shape on the remastered 2015 7’s isn’t quite as OG as something like ‘02 shape but much better than those 2007-2012 molds. The 2015 Bordeaux’s are still kind of off to me. They fixed a lot of things and made them truer to OG than the crap 2011 version but I feel like they aren’t on par with the 2015 Hare in terms of how close it looks to its OG counterpart.

Go 2015 hares. The shape on the remastered 2015 7’s isn’t quite as OG as something like ‘02 shape but much better than those 2007-2012 molds. The 2015 Bordeaux’s are still kind of off to me. They fixed a lot of things and made them truer to OG than the crap 2011 version but I feel like they aren’t on par with the 2015 Hare in terms of how close it looks to its OG counterpart.
Plus the Bordeaux’s have that ugly bump in the front.

I don't know....If you get a good pair, you won't even really notice that bump. The colorways are SO different, and the shapes So similar, I'd just go for the colorway you like the best. It's highly likely that when you look at them, one immediately stands out to you.

Appreciate the replies all.

^ Nah my collecting days are over so only getting 1 pair. I've sold off my entire collection but just picking up the odd remastered retro in the models I like only if done justice to the og.

I've had the og Hares, 2008 CDP, 2002 Raptors. Had the 2011 Bordeaux - took one look in hand and sold them straight on.

Since the 2015 Bordeaux is modeled after the Korean manufacturer pair, I can get past the olive on heel.

Mike Rich channel calls himself an og head and seems to remember the Bordeaux shape change being correct to the original. From what I've read, the Hares shape is still off, as were all previous retros. I can get over the Bordeaux toe bump if the overall shape is correct.

The stitch line down the back heel pisses me off on the 2015 Hares, and from what I can tell, the green color on tongue is a lighter shade of green compared to original? Someone please correct me on this.

Cheers

IDK 2011s still were the pair I preferred. Yea they didn’t have the original shape but the CW was close to spot on. If only they would come out again and have the original mid sole and shape then we’d have a true representation of a classic.

Back
Top Bottom