Bordeaux, Playoff XIII, Cool Grey, Flint, XIII white red, and White/Cement III confirmed!

So I know there have been several breaks on these, but I saw on another site that all the above shoes are confirmed for a release either this year or next.

Jordan VII Bordeaux 3/2011
Jordan III Cement 2/2011
Jordan XIII Playoff 1/2011
Jordan Cool Grey 12/2010
Jordan XIII White/Black/Red 12/2010
Jordan XIII Flint 11/2010

I know these have been rumored and im no official source just passing on info I saw today on the competitors release dates that were just updated today.

The only Jordans listed that actually have pictures on the web are the Bordeaux VII and the (Flint-Grey/Navy-Blue XIII + White/True-Red XIII *during game play*).

I won't get my hopes up about the others 'till concrete information arrives.

OH MY..... what don't people get..... Dont post hear say.... Don't post because you saw a pic... DONT BE AN IDIOT.... TOO LATE

Hey solesearchin, these are CONFIRMED BUDDY, not just pictures confirmed solid release information like it or not. I dont bring BS on here and I thoroughly check all topics posted to make sure it isnt already up here

I would post the pics made available but its from another sneaker site not welcome around these parts, still confirmed never the less. Just passing on info. Lots of shoes I have been waiting for on that list just thought id share the news and pass on some legit excitement 

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Hey solesearchin, these are CONFIRMED BUDDY, not just pictures confirmed solid release information like it or not. I dont bring BS on here and I thoroughly check all topics posted to make sure it isnt already up here
Wait so the flints arent droppin until november of 2011?

2010, typo my bad

FrenchBlue not sure about you but May, June, and July have quite a few quality releases. the university blue 9's and the OG 2's are a must have for me. Then to see what happens with the so called VI pack

I would post the pics made available but its from another sneaker site not welcome around these parts, still confirmed never the less. Just passing on info. Lots of shoes I have been waiting for on that list just thought id share the news and pass on some legit excitement 

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... You read on another site that someone else heard that there are going to be released..... JB doesnt give people who can make legit claims 2 years advance to release..... Come'On'Son

2010, typo my bad

FrenchBlue not sure about you but May, June, and July have quite a few quality releases. the university blue 9's and the OG 2's are a must have for me. Then to see what happens with the so called VI pack

Yeah, but I was planning on saving all my loot for that Infrared Pack (if it's true).   Would love some UNC 9's but Infrared pack is a must.  OG's 2 can wait for me. 

Thanks for the info.  Some people just like to hate and what's the JB forum without people talking @%@# 
laugh.gif

i got a hit about this about this just a sec ago....really the 7s are really comming out this time and the playoff 13s GASP!

If I'm not mistaken, TheAssassin23 is a credible source. At least I thought I heard someone say this. Any truth?

Originally Posted by solesearchin

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... You read on another site that someone else heard that there are going to be released..... JB doesnt give people who can make legit claims 2 years advance to release..... Come'On'Son
2011 is next year..do the math
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by solesearchin

2011 is next year..do the math
eyes.gif

A year and 8+ months is close enough. I know you are trying to be funny but i'm being legit

I saw all these on the Sole Collector iPhone app. They said they haven't confirmed the exact date but they confirmed them.

Damn! The Sole Collector app just confirmed all of these. Let the hype begin for March! Right around income tax time. $$$$$$$$

Yessir! These were all put on the Sole Collector app today, all are confirmed just no solid day but the months are set. Prices are TBD, awesome news!! They killed it w/this update!

Geez I have to wait a whole year for the Cements....ahh well, they'll be plenty to buy up until then i guess.

Back
Top Bottom