Bordeaux VII??

I would say no as a rule...however it really depends from pair to pair. But as a rule we all know that OG 3-7 and some 2 are not the best at standing the testof time or deterioration in DS condition rotting away in boxes...if the pair in question has been worn and broken in...u might have a shot...thats my two centshope it helps...
ohwell.gif

Mine aren't at all. The early models as mentioned have polyurethane midsoles that dry out and crack very easily over time. How fast depends on the storageconditions and/or how bad you beat them when you wore them. Mine were in great shape but were left at my grandfathers after I moved out. The humidity anddampness in the basement where he stored them for me caused the accelerated doom.
frown.gif

^^ Hey RetroSniper, how you been man, hope all is well, good to see someone answering this guys questions. No I wouldn't really recommend wearing any OG7s. The soles peel off usually.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

I would say no as a rule...however it really depends from pair to pair. But as a rule we all know that OG 3-7 and some 2 are not the best at standing the test of time or deterioration in DS condition rotting away in boxes...if the pair in question has been worn and broken in...u might have a shot...thats my two cents hope it helps...
ohwell.gif

actually the soles on most OG 7s are pretty stable, as compared the others, I say this because my original pair of 7s bordeaux are wearable, the onlyproblem is the pealing of the front area... if you own a apir i think you know what im talking about... as for the soles of others.. yeah DONT DO IT, i alsohave a pair of OG 8s and noooo you cant wear those

if DS, not a chance

if worn previously, it's a possibility, the midsole on the VII's is pretty firm, that's why VII's dont tend to crack, they tend to"split"

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

^^ Hey RetroSniper, how you been man, hope all is well, good to see someone answering this guys questions. No I wouldn't really recommend wearing any OG 7s. The soles peel off usually.

what up airgolden...just maintainin tryin to find a way to get these 2's from the CDP without forking over an appendage...what's good withya???

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

if DS, not a chance

if worn previously, it's a possibility, the midsole on the VII's is pretty firm, that's why VII's dont tend to crack, they tend to "split"

yeah i wor mine a whole day (from like 11am to about 1:00 did alot of walkn by the way)an all i had was seperation of the sole form the mid sole,but dontket me wrong I have seen some break...

The midsole that you can see is just a shell. Inside is a different material. I got a second pair 5 years ago that were not DS and tried to wear them. Theoutsole glue no longer holds so here was the result after walking less than half a mile.

BordeauxRIP.jpg

Also, the surface of the nubuck is likely to crack exposing the white inside. On top of all this if you wear them that's one less pair the community has tocheck out.
DON'T WEAR OLD SHOES people!

I was questioning every ones opinion until i noticed the picture i was basing my argument from the laces weren't laced on this pair.. (i.e because hedoesn't wear them)

alright well thanks to every one`s help,,
yea because i was seriously considering buying a pair to rock,,
but if i cant wear them,,
i dont think ima copp,,
thanks
-coolkicks23

Back
Top Bottom