Born into money...vol. People throwing Salt

This is a spinoff of that GT-R thread...

NT what are your thoughts of people born into money or just got money without putting in work...?

I'm not gonna lie I hate sometimes but in reality it's not their fault....it's all good...not everyone suppose to live the life.

*i guess*

Talking about people who obviously don't need or deserve the opportunity to have bread

like some of the kids on "Teen Cribs", they just trying to stunt with crazy oddities.

alien.gif

That is all

All good to them, they fortunate enough to be in that position, for the rest of us, just work hard and maybe we'll get there one day.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I couldn't care less.
Cosign. I know some good people born into money that I am friends with and some jerks. Its all about how their parents raise them.

Born into money or not that's just life. Sometimes I wish I was rich but growing up in the slums taught me a lot that some of these people will never knowor ever experience.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I couldn't care less.
Cosign. I know some good people born into money that I am friends with and some jerks. Its all about how their parents raise them.
Pretty much.

/THREAD.

Never ever hate on them. They might not have parents around or loving families.

I'm middle class but I have been blessed. I'll get those toys someday.

It's all good cause plenty will hate on my kids as long as they are deserving.

niCke1z wrote:
Born into money or not that's just life. Sometimes I wish I was rich but growing up in the slums taught me a lot that some of these people will never know or ever experience.

Amen. Plus you learn to appreciate money more when you struggle, and have to work for it.

It only annoys me if the person gets things he clearly doesn't deserve. I know this one guy that is barely passing school and doesn't tryaccomplishing anything with his life at all, yet his parents bought him a brand new evo... and they bought him a car before; it was a benz
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nublee

It only annoys me if the person gets things he clearly doesn't deserve. I know this one guy that is barely passing school and doesn't try accomplishing anything with his life at all, yet his parents bought him a brand new evo... and they bought him a car before; it was a benz
smh.gif
I feel what you're saying but its like who am I to judge whether they deserve it or not? who sets that standard? I cant knock anotherman's gain regardless of how he got it.

It just makes me focus more on myself and to work harder

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

It only annoys me if the person gets things he clearly doesn't deserve. I know this one guy that is barely passing school and doesn't try accomplishing anything with his life at all, yet his parents bought him a brand new evo... and they bought him a car before; it was a benz
smh.gif
I feel what you're saying but its like who am I to judge whether they deserve it or not? who sets that standard? I cant knock another man's gain regardless of how he got it.

I know rich dudes who drink all day and party all night.

barely go to class. when they do go they just joke around. yet....

they get a new benz, condo by the beach, and 25k in spending money.
eek.gif

they do not deserve it

Originally Posted by behemothcoa

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

smh.gif
I feel what you're saying but its like who am I to judge whether they deserve it or not? who sets that standard? I cant knock another man's gain regardless of how he got it.

I know rich dudes who drink all day and party all night.

barely go to class. when they do go they just joke around. yet....

they get a new benz, condo by the beach, and 25k in spending money.
eek.gif

they do not deserve it
life isnt fair...while you're looking at them saying they don't deserve it, there's someone below you who could be saying the samething about you..

it's a no win...if you're dirt poor ppl tease you because your gear sucks...if you're rich ppl don't like you because they feel you didnt putin work....

I don't hate or anything more power to them. Honestly if I had the money and have kids I would spoil em rotten too. I'll just make sure he/she knowsthat they are not better than other people just because they have better cars,clothes,etc. I just dislike t he rich kids that feel they are on god status overpoor people because they have money. I used to get clowned on by all the asian kids in grade school because I was rocking some kmart blue light specialclothing.
laugh.gif

If they don't have to work for it, they wont have it for long. mommy and daddy wont be around forever.
unless they have the type of money that's been passed down for generations.

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've been around a number of rich kids, from the spoiled brats to the humbleones. Who cares, they're just enjoying life and I strive to put myself in that position (Wealthy/Rich or what have you). I'm not going to sit here andsay who deserves it and who doesn't... My opinion isn't going to change the way they live or put a limit on the things they have.[/color]

I'm used to being around kids who were born into money since my school is mostly well off kids from the Tri-State area, and NE. Some are really chill,while some throw it in others faces. I don't really care either way. Most are pretty humble and thankful for it but there are ones that brag and try tostunt and they just get ignored.

when you make it after struggling its even sweeter, so i could care less about them, to me they are the ones missing out.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You hate because you see in them something you lack. want.
It really all stems from jealousy. It may not be overt jealousy like "im so jealous that you have that car" but a kind of hiddenjealousy from just envying someone. This kind of jealousy is also partly responsible for racism too and other larger issues. I often think that people who hateon black people are just jealous of them, even extreme racists. They are jealous of the comfort of having a community where you are welcome and know that youwill be accepted. Might make sense if you think about it a little, hard to explain in a post.

I'm white if you're wondering.

Back
Top Bottom