Boston Celtics @ Chicago Bulls Official Game Thread TNT

Joined Jul 6, 2005
Did they just say Boston still has a chance to move up to the third seed? I thought Atlanta won the season series?

Joined Nov 10, 2002
Originally Posted by one11archerave

Did they just day Boston still has a chance to move up to the third seed? I thought Atlanta won the season series?
Division winner gets the higher seeding regardless of the season series.

Joined Jul 6, 2005
Funny thing is he's actually been hitting them with consistency the past couple games. I still don't want him taking them though.

Joined Nov 20, 2003
Originally Posted by one11archerave

Funny thing is he's actually been hitting them with consistency the past couple games. I still don't want him taking them though.
Really? Such a weird form...

This is a good game, reminds me of last year's playoff series. Way too many overtimes.

Joined Nov 28, 2004
Loul Deng is doing his usual disappearing act. Really getting no scoring outside of our backcourt. We gotta do better on Pierce, can't let him heat up

Joined Sep 21, 2008
bulls will lose this game with the way our bench is playing they have to step it up when kirk and rose sit down

Joined Jun 17, 2006
Chicago Bulls can't contain #TheTruth or #JesusShuttlesworth! Too much for em'!

Derrick Rose keeps slashin' up our defense!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now