☘️ Boston Celtics Official 2023-2024 Regular Season Thread ☘️

That was pretty legit from AB

I mean I think I agree about that tough stretch coming up, we don't have that "guy" that can take over the basketball game, we need a superstar. I like what Brad is doing but this team cannot compete with the big boys until an alpha dog is either drafted or traded for.

Exactly. Plenty of trade chips. Showcase some of the young guys in hopes of making a blockbuster somewhere down the road.

I wish Sully had Isiah's heart
laugh.gif

Frustrating....

If they could make their 1st half look more like the 2nd half that would be nice
laugh.gif

The TO's were obnoxious. No inside presence. Amir was pretty much absent.

Frustrating....

If they could make their 1st half look more like the 2nd half that would be nice :lol:

had to follow along while at work. saw they closed the gap in the 2nd. looked like 1st half shooting was god awful

These guys are cooking tonight :pimp:

FInally shooting well

I saw PLENTY of 20 point leads dwindle to L's last year though

Frustrating....

If they could make their 1st half look more like the 2nd half that would be nice
laugh.gif

Ask and you shall receive
nthat.gif

Hey Guise,

Just thought I'd check in because I didn't know this thread existed. Been watching a lot of Nets games, hoping they lose. Praying for Simmons.

Nets have looked like the worst team in basketball so far. Gonna catch as many LSU games as I can this year and hope the Nets out-suck Philly. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

When that Pierce/KG trade happened I never in a million years that we could potentially get a #1 pick out of it. Looks like a real possibility, especially after Brook Lopez is gonna be out

:lol: Can't imagine having the chance to draft first or second and knowing that draft pick is someone else's.

:pimp:

When that Pierce/KG trade happened I never in a million years that we could potentially get a #1 pick out of it. Looks like a real possibility, especially after Brook Lopez is gonna be out
I also wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get draft picks back by trading Thad Young or Jack to a contender, making them even worse than they already are..

And Simmons truly is the goods, btw. He's a legitimate franchise changer.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get draft picks back by trading Thad Young or Jack to a contender, making them even worse than they already are..

And Simmons truly is the goods, btw. He's a legitimate franchise changer.

Haven't seen him play. Better prospect than Wiggins?

Haven't seen him play. Better prospect than Wiggins?
Not quite the athlete that Wiggins is, and won't be as good of a defender, but he has a LeBron-esque feel for the game and will be a better offensive player, IMO.

Not quite the athlete that Wiggins is, and won't be as good of a defender, but he has a LeBron-esque feel for the game and will be a better offensive player, IMO.

Hope he has that killer instinct. I see Wiggins play and the talent is there, but he's so passive and lacks that it factor. don't like that

Hope he has that killer instinct. I see Wiggins play and the talent is there, but he's so passive and lacks that it factor. don't like that
I think he definitely does. Hard to put much into high school highlights, but you can see that he asserts himself...

Solid road win. Not much to complain about tonight, other than Isaiah being ice cold to start things out.

Arguably Kelly's and David Lee's best games all year. Turner with another productive stint.

RJ got a little burn tonight too. His stroke strongly resembles Steph's. That's about it though.
laugh.gif

Back home for tomorrow night vs. red hot P. George and Indy.

Back
Top Bottom