☘️ Boston Celtics Official 2023-2024 Regular Season Thread ☘️

This team is good money on the road. Had them -8.5 yesterday and +2.5 tonight. Defense is really picking it up.

We're a "treadmill team". Really hope we get one of Ingram or Simmons this draft or we'll be stuck in mediocrity for a loooonnngggg time.

Wildly inconsistent team. I think Jordan Mickey, Zeller and James Young need spot minutes. We need to use everyone in order to win those close games, we seemingly seem to let up on.

Sounds like Danny is interested in Galinari and D12. Thoughts?

Solid W last night.

What has gotten into Avery Bradley? Splashed that three on Friday, already has 11 points in 6 minutes today.

Boy is on absolute fire. Whole team is clicking. Now that the Pats are done my fuill sports attention will be on the Celtics. Should be a fun second half.

We about to get 50 wins AND a top 3 pick :pimp:

Danny Ainge da god

Last edited:

Needed to be posted in here
nthat.gif

No quit in this team. Another 4th quarter comeback about to go into OT.

You want to see someone get absolutely torched? Watch Jerebko try to guard CP3. He abused him with the same step back 3 on like 4 consecutive possessions
laugh.gif

CP3's been torching bigs who've gotten switched onto him for years. The 2011 series against the Lakers when he was twisting Bynum and Pau into pretzels. :x

Solid win heading into the break. They should end up with 47-50 wins which is right in line with what the statistical models predicted before the season. They're a pretty good team... not championship caliber obviously, but I'm not sure why many people had them in the lottery.

They not coming out tonight blee dat
Second night of back-to-back and they had to travel so it will be tough challenge. But the Celtics are the hot team and have shown they play on the road.

22-10 on the road this year

12-2 road record on the second night of back-to-backs dating back to last season.

Back
Top Bottom