☘️ Boston Celtics Official 2023-2024 Regular Season Thread ☘️

If Boston wins #1 pick in this draft courtesy of the Nets, who would you take? Josh Jackson? Or would you rather trade for a superstar?

I feel like Boston is too distracted by the Patriots at the moment to fully appreciate what IT is doing right now.
eek.gif

Going to the game tomorrow. Pierce's last game in the garden... there will be man tears shed

What the hell are they doing man???? move these picks!

IND and CHI probably wanted too much. I don't mind the move to stand pat.... we still wouldn't have beat CLE or GSW with George or Butler. Just be patient and ride this wave. We're the 2nd best team in the east AND got the best odds to get the #1 pick this year and possibly next.

I wished we woulda tried to get Noel tho...

Last edited:
i asked in the nba thread if brad is legit coach of the year, so far they dont think so. why is that?

i asked in the nba thread if brad is legit coach of the year, so far they dont think so. why is that?
Of course he is. A lot in that thread have preconceived opinions on teams. For some reason they think the celtics 1 seed isn't a testament to the celtics actually derseving it, its more then thinking the cavs gave it to them or something.

Back
Top Bottom