☘️ Boston Celtics Official 2023-2024 Regular Season Thread ☘️

Kyrie is staying. Lol at everyone who thought there was even a remote chance that he'd bolt.

I haven’t been this hyped for a season in SO long... probably since 08 but my excitement for this year probably exceeds that one

Same. I was excited last year too, until it was ripped from us on opening night.

The experience everyone on the team not named Kyrie or Gordon gained during the regular and postseason might have actually been a little bit of a blessing in disguise. We have a legit, deep squad with some established chemistry. Should be fun :smokin

I hope we dont sell high on Rozier for assets I think he's an important piece, hope he wins 6moy and comeback on a disco.

I hope we dont sell high on Rozier for assets I think he's an important piece, hope he wins 6moy and comeback on a disco.

Not trading him this season. Danny loves him and the org is going all in. He's likely gone next season though as teams will come offering a starting job and more money. Of course, this could all change if AD wants out. Ainge will deal Smart before Rozier

Yea I’m highly against trading Rozier during the season... we really need him off the bench and I’d rather lose him for nothing in the offseason.

Also, if Kyrie has any change of heart... Terry suddenly has a brighter future here.

Terry definitely isn't getting moved this season. He'll be a key piece off the bench. Next summer, he's basically Kyrie insurance in case he leaves. If Kyrie stays, we will let Terry walk to PHX or ORL or whoever needs a guard, and whoever we take with the Kings pick will take his spot in the rotation.

Wonder what type of contract Terry will be getting... $14-15MM per? There’s no way Danny matches that right? Especially given Brown/Tatum’s extension coming up

Wonder what type of contract Terry will be getting... $14-15MM per? There’s no way Danny matches that right? Especially given Brown/Tatum’s extension coming up
Sounds about right. He'll only be re-signed if Kyrie leaves. Ownership isn't going to be able to pay 4 max deals.

I used to hate Smart, but I have grown to love how good that guy is and what he means to the team, without even putting up huge numbers. He is what most would consider a great "glue guy".

Semi is definitely gonna get on my nerves this season.... gonna replace Abdel Nader as the most annoying player

Semi is definitely gonna get on my nerves this season.... gonna replace Abdel Nader as the most annoying player
He finally hit a big 3 in the 4th last night, but man, I've never seen someone miss as many wide open shots as him.

If he could just be an average 3 point shooter, he'd be a very useful 3 and D bench piece.

Back
Top Bottom