Boston Heads...what's there to do?....

Might take a trip up there...

what's fun to do there.

nothing sneaker related.

T E A M N E R D​
Selling: DS Brazil Dunk Low sz 9.5 -- $300 shipped
email: Dirtylicious@niketalk.com

anyone want to trade a size 9.5 air safari for my size 9?​

It depends on what your idea of fun is. I can guarantee my idea of fun is different from yours. Do you want to see the tourist type sights? Do you want to shop? Be more specific.
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

u can go shopping on Newbury Street www.newbury-st.com/ , walk the freedom trail from Downtown to Faneuil Hall (just follow the red line) www.thefreedomtrail.org/about/about.html , visit the Cheers pub in Chestnut Hill www.cheersboston.com/index_bh.htm , take your date? to a sexy dinner at Top of the Hub (52 floors above the city) www.topofthehub.net/ , or visit Harvard Square and MIT (<-not much to see)

if u wanna find a good place to eat, check this site www.phantomgourmet.com/sh...estaurants
Are you selling these in DS sz 10.5?
*Dunk Haze
*OG Adidas Kobe's
*Jordan XVI

You can walk on the Freedom Trail that takes you through several downtown neighborhoods such as Faneuil Hall and the North End and some historical sites such as the USS Constitution boat and Bunker Hill and a few cemetaries where Ben Franklin and people like that were buried. When in the North End, check out the Modern Bakery for Canoles....

There are also a couple of nice streets you can stroll on, Charles St, in Beacon Hill and Newbury St. in the Back Bay. The salmon omelettes in the Charles St. Hotel Bistro are excellent. Newbury St. has alot of outdoor patio restaurants and boutique style shops including NT's favorite shop Niketown (oh yeah, no sneakers....sorry)

Another nice walk is along Memorial Ave along the Charles basin in Cambridge. It gives you a great view of the city.

There is good food on Tremont St-Dartmouth St. in the South End. There's an interesting Ethiopian restaurant called Addis Red Sea and the Metropolis Cafe is a good place. There are also alot of small art studios here as well.

For good seafood, I recommend Anthony's Pier 4 in the Seaport District. (Legal Seafoods is the popular place but I think it;s overrated.)

Harvard Sqaure is popular. Maybe worth checking out. For lunch, try "Hi-Rise Bakery" next to the Brattle Theatre.

If you're into baseball, I recommend the Fenway Park tour. It's about 1 hour long. Among the highlights are that they will take you onto the field and you can touch the Green Monster and the scoreboard....make sure you go on an off-day however. If the Sox are in town, try to catch a game. It's something else watching the Sox at Fenway.....

Landsdown street right next to Fenway Park has the major clubs. Kind of a college area surrounded by BU and Northeastern.

If you are driving and can go out of town, I suggest driving out to Salem for witch museums or Rockport for just a nice New England town by the ocean.

...no really.

Quote:
Modern Bakery
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
use ya head for more than a hat rack

come to dorchester (in boston) ill give you a tour of the hood
lol
C.R.E.A.M
" CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME CREAM GET THE MONEY DOLLER DOLLER BILL YALl"

KILL FAKES
IT'S A MOVEMENT

Glad I found this post I'm in the car on the way to boston right now. Gotta visit the niketown anybody can tell me where it is?
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

Niketown sucks. For as big a store as it is, and it being the prime store for the company we all love, what a waste of space.
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

Quote:
Do you want to see the tourist type sights?
Do you want to shop?
Yes to both

Quote:
Be more specific
I guess looking for SoHo type shopping area....Vintage haunts...etc.

Honestly...I'm open up to anything. I'm going with my girll...so we'll prob go for a long weekend.

dwadetheflash - thanks for the links. I'll check em out.

Quote:
You can hang with air rev and talk about pumas

T E A M N E R D​
Selling: DS Brazil Dunk Low sz 9.5
anyone want to trade a size 9.5 air safari for my size 9?

a b you from dorchester i am close to Washington street grove hall franklin park down the street from that burgerking
C.R.E.A.M
" CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME CREAM GET THE MONEY DOLLER DOLLER BILL YALl"

KILL FAKES
IT'S A MOVEMENT

dirtylicious, if you wanna have a goodtime go to mattapan. that place reminds me of soho, very safe and cool spot
ANYONE GOT AN AF1 ID CODE FOR ME? HIT ME UP!

If you want to buy some clothes and stuff and also want to see the sights,Head over to Newbury St

If you want to see the hood (for whatever reason),Head over to Roxbury or Dorchester

If you want the best fast food money can buy,Stop by where I live..Revere and go to Kellys Roast Beef
Cop List For 2007:Sz 10
Military IV [ ]
Black/Red XI [ ]
Patent Blk/Gold I [ ]
White Cement III [ ]
Patent Wht/Blk/Rd I [ ]

If you like baseball at all, I recommend Fenway, either for a game or a tour. A game might be a little heavy on the wallet, but its worth it.

Also, like everyone else said, the Freedom Trail is cool because its a lot of stuff in one trip.
BOSTON CELTICS
16 Championships ~ 10 MVPs ~ 1 Legacy
1 ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ 6 ~ 10 ~14 ~ 15 ~ 16 ~ 17 ~ 18 ~ 19 ~ 21 ~ 22 ~ 23 ~ 24 ~ 25 ~ 31 ~ 32 ~ 33 ~ 35 ~ 00 ~ LOSCY

Quote:
dirtylicious, if you wanna have a goodtime go to mattapan. that place reminds me of soho, very safe and cool spot
T E A M N E R D​
Selling: DS Brazil Dunk Low sz 9.5
anyone want to trade a size 9.5 air safari for my size 9?

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

A game at Fenway? I thought it was already sold out for all home games until the end of this season?

Quote:
A game at Fenway? I thought it was already sold out for all home games until the end of this season?

forget the sox, go watch a Celtics game...

ok seriously, i think you can still get Sox tix from the box office at game day. they should have a few for walk-on fans. ....and they do have standing room.
...no really.

Back
Top Bottom