Boston Heads..... Where you play ball at? Vol. Fall/Winter LEAGUE

Personally I stay at Ronan Park, Savin Hill, Quincy St., Columbia Park, The Fens (sometimes).... Don't leave Dorchester much

What's good with everyone else?

im from RI but i go up to the bean on the weekends and ball around Td Banknorth Garden up in the north end

I play at the Condon Elementary school in South Boston every week day.

Edit: How's the Fens? I've never made my way down that way to play ball. But then again I'm not much of an outdoor player.

Originally Posted by Capo617

I play at the Condon Elementary school in South Boston every week day.

Edit: How's the Fens? I've never made my way down that way to play ball. But then again I'm not much of an outdoor player.
We've probably crossed paths if you play at the Condon, I haven't been there for a while thou cuz I never know what time to.get there

Double rims... run is decent

I also play at Vine St. on Saturdays

i be playing at south broadway and grape st in malden, the rec center every weekend in a league in everett, sometimes i be in lynn up at flax park...neverplayed ball in dorchester..how is it there??

I might check it out some time this summer. But the Condon hours are Monday and Thursday they open at 6pm which is lame and Tues., wed. and friday it opens at3:30pm. And it's usually open at like noon on school vacations.

Sauces11- u should run down ameridge park on the fellsway around 430-70 we out there, usually on the weekdays

i been down ambridge a couple of times but its mad far from my crib...i try to get down there more often around summer time to get some runs

Originally Posted by Capo617

bgetsbusy , when's the last time you played up at the Condon?
It's been a while... I tried to go in the winter but when I went there it was towards the end so I bounced

I played outside the Condon last summer might be over there a few times this summer

PM me if you come through or something man. I'm usually always there on those 3:30 days. First person in the gym
pimp.gif
. Get all laced up and stretchedbefore anyone even gets there. They're in the process of ripping it up in the back too so it should be nice out there this summer. Tore up the whole groundand they should be taking the hoops down soon to put in new ones.

off of forest hills, a little park. nobody is ever there so just me and my guys hoop.

i'd be down if we set somethin up

Originally Posted by Al3xis

off of forest hills, a little park. nobody is ever there so just me and my guys hoop.

i'd be down if we set somethin up

I'd be down too...

You ever hoop at English or Mozart st.?

wuttup beantown ballers,

we're running a bball league this summer at the reggie lewis center.

2009 at the buzzer men's summer basketball league

june 28 - aug 26

750$ per team, includes 10 league shirts, ref fees, etc.

hit us up for more info!

www.atbleague.com

^ Is that still an all asian league with exeptions of like 2 players?

I use to work out at the Reggie and always watched that league.............

It doesn't seem that bad if the refs are included in the price. Alot of leagues charge you a few hundred + make you pay some amount every time you play forthe refs. So if you play say 7-10 games you're going to end up paying another 250-300+ dollars.

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

^ Is that still an all asian league with exeptions of like 2 players?

I use to work out at the Reggie and always watched that league.............
the league is open to anyone now.

only 4 spots remaining for teams. we currently have 5 free agents. need 3 more to field a FA team!

Ay for anyone interested a bunch of people usually meet up at like 1pm on Saturdays at 3rd street park in South Boston. We usually run fulls for a few hoursit's decent I wouldn't travel from far to come but if you're close it's something to do if you're bored. It's pretty easy to findit's a few blocks away from the Broadway red line stop.

I'm tryin to join something on weekends.

All I know of right now is Vine St.

What leagues are out there?

Back
Top Bottom