Boston is going to have a "Straight Pride" parade

He don’t care. He’s been respected all his life.
88107DC5-0095-4658-841D-D8AF3F1CA66D.png

Hate speech??? Against who?

What is the demographic of the people who attack gay people?

I have no issues with gay people at all. I just have an issue with pushing a gay lifestyle to the forefront as if it's completely normal. Sorry but it's not. Making everything gay and incorporating homosexual vibes into all aspects of society is kinda OD...

Thats my opinion and there's nothing no one can do to change that.
The earth is flat. Until you can show pictures of people walking upside down from space , it's flat...

Y'all throw around the flat Earth as if it's a diss... Nah , not at all. There are a lot of us out there. I never been the type to care what anyone says. I been respected all my life , I don't need your validation...

Not a lot of respect given here ....

Hard to criticize a presentation when you don't have an idea what it's actually about. I'm sure you speaking about a specific situation that made some headlines somewhere, but that's an extreme situation. It's not common practice so it doesn't hold the weight you think it does.

I said this recently, there is a point of "woke" where the concept of questioning everything overrules widely accepted facts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ited-to-help-with-pride-event-trnd/index.html

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BMAN6BAgJEBA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

https://www.thenewamerican.com/cult...-schools-libraries-target-bible-belt-children

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3wFDj72LybFL_NA2kkX0OD&cshid=1561586655666

Got a hunnitfiddy - cam'ron

They had the parade up here last weekend. Was driving Uber and picked up a lot of people that were attending and had attended the parade. All types of people of different races, backgrounds and sexual orientations. All were cool and respectful. Only had one ride I had to cancel.

Pulled up at some bar on Church St. (That's the street for the LGBT community, ironic right? :lol:). Some brolic dude in a ****ing thong walks up to my whip. I drove away and cancelled that ride. I don't care what your orientation or gender is, you not getting in my car in a ****ing thong b. No cheeks are coming into contact with my seats, and I just had my whip cleaned that day. Nah b, call someone else.

:lol: I feel you but you’re posting with a straight face that if it was a baddie pulling up in the same attire, you’re driving off?
08E7BF08-7A39-4A7D-8D02-4A532577C5C0.png

Absolutely. You've been out and about all day in just a thong? I know you dutty.

Like I said, no cheeks are coming in contact with my seats. Call someone else.

I may be lost but i dont consume a lot of gay culture since im not gay. And most def dont see it shoved down my throat.

Maybe sharpeshooter is being bombarded with gay ads and media based on his web history?
Bombarded with ads? Who said that?

When I take the train , watch TV or walk down the street there are ads everywhere promoting lgbt.

I walk into a store , and it's rainbow shirts everywhere. I shop online and it's pride sales .. lol everybody had a rainbow shirt to sell this month.

I'm not scared of gay people, I don't even think about gay people. But i have no problem speaking what's on my mind. Society always has a way of making someone believe that they are wrong because they are not in agreement. God bless

Cool....
Like I said, this isn't common. There will always be outliers. I'm sure I can find examples of anything but that doesn't mean EVERYBODY in that demographic follows that same line of actions.
Don't take out your disdain for those actions on an entire group of people the same way you wouldn't want a white person listing articles of black men committing crimes and insisting it's all of us

When I take the train , watch TV or walk down the street there are ads everywhere promoting lgbt.

I walk into a store , and it's rainbow shirts everywhere. I shop online and it's pride sales .. lol everybody had a rainbow shirt to sell this month.

I'm not scared of gay people, I don't even think about gay people. But i have no problem speaking what's on my mind. Society always has a way of making someone believe that they are wrong because they are not in agreement. God bless
Ah, now it makes sense.

Okay lets say you are right. How do you expect gay peeps to assimilate to society if they are not out here being promoted in a mostly positive light?

One way of acceptance is understanding. And these images and sales and lifestyle promotion are to make many understand that they are cool regular people.

I live nyc and worked at a hiv clinic so i know how they are seemingly everywhere. But ive come to the conclusion that they want and strive for inclusion for the sole purpose of acceptance. Not to “turn” you. And if we have to “suffer” their in-your-face attitude for a bit then its fine. its not that serious.

They had the parade up here last weekend. Was driving Uber and picked up a lot of people that were attending and had attended the parade. All types of people of different races, backgrounds and sexual orientations. All were cool and respectful. Only had one ride I had to cancel.

Pulled up at some bar on Church St. (That's the street for the LGBT community, ironic right? :lol:). Some brolic dude in a ****ing thong walks up to my whip. I drove away and cancelled that ride. I don't care what your orientation or gender is, you not getting in my car in a ****ing thong b. No cheeks are coming into contact with my seats, and I just had my whip cleaned that day. Nah b, call someone else.

I would have loved to see the Social Media response to this post :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom