Boston is going to have a "Straight Pride" parade

He went on a crusade in California a couple years ago too. Not surprisingly it was unsuccessful. Just like this will be.
Yeah I remember him. He tried to hide it and then when he was outed he went full force “white males is the new N word” baby fit. To all those claiming this parade is just all fun and games..... well, keep your mouthes closed. Call it what it is

Cool....
Like I said, this isn't common. There will always be outliers. I'm sure I can find examples of anything but that doesn't mean EVERYBODY in that demographic follows that same line of actions.
Don't take out your disdain for those actions on an entire group of people the same way you wouldn't want a white person listing articles of black men committing crimes and insisting it's all of us
NT is a microcosm of the world. You tell them they're trannies and drags going to schools. They tell you it's only one instance. You post 4 articles totally unrelated yet right on the same subject and they tell you ,"like I said this isn't common". Apparently it's pretty common cause I can post 50 more unrelated articles. Lol you people are delusional.

Okay lets say you are right. How do you expect gay peeps to assimilate to society if they are not out here being promoted in a mostly positive light?

One way of acceptance is understanding. And these images and sales and lifestyle promotion are to make many understand that they are cool regular people.

I live nyc and worked at a hiv clinic so i know how they are seemingly everywhere. But ive come to the conclusion that they want and strive for inclusion for the sole purpose of acceptance. Not to “turn” you. And if we have to “suffer” their in-your-face attitude for a bit then its fine. its not that serious.
To me gay people are already apart of society. I don't see where they are being oshtrisized in today's world. It's just weird to me , that this huuuuuge promotion on sexuality is so important. I don't think it's a big deal nor will bigots change their attitudes towards them. Being gay shouldn't be a badge of honor. It's just a preference .

NT is a microcosm of the world. You tell them they're trannies and drags going to schools. They tell you it's only one instance. You post 4 articles totally unrelated yet right on the same subject and they tell you ,"like I said this isn't common". Apparently it's pretty common cause I can post 50 more unrelated articles. Lol you people are delusional.

You can post 50 articles on a school shooting too. They are also pretty uncommon. The media sensationalizes s**t. Not really groundbreaking :lol:

I can post hundreds of articles that have black males as violent criminals, what does that say about other black males?

I can post hundreds of articles that have black males as violent criminals, what does that say about other black males?
What???

https://www.christianheadlines.com/...ts-drag-queen-pride-and-liberation-event.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna884671

https://www.bklynlibrary.org/event-series/drag-queen-story-hour

You people are not even making any sense. I simply stated that drag queens and trannies have been going to schools. Y'all said no... I present 4 articles in which this is being promoted. Y'all still refute...

(I'll post 3 more totally unrelated... see above)

Not sure why y'all post in the first place. Anyone who disagrees are automatically shunned upon or ridiculed for not conforming to the dweebs of NT .. y'all can have this thread.. #peace

What???

You people are not even making any sense. I simply stated that drag queens and trannies have been going to schools. Y'all said no... I present 4 articles in which this is being promoted. Y'all still refute...

Not sure why y'all post in the first place. Anyone who disagrees are automatically shunned upon or ridiculed for not conforming to the dweebs of NT .. y'all can have this thread.. #peace
You’re a self promoted homophobe that idiotically put this thread on the front page again as if your ignorance wasn’t embarrassing enough the first time.

People didn't say "no." They said it's an outlier. There are roughly 133,000 K-12 schools in the US. Out of those, how many do drag queens visit to promote "be yourself?"

You’re a self promoted homophobe that idiotically put this thread on the front page again as if your ignorance wasn’t embarrassing enough the first time.
My ignorance??? I haven't been ignorant about anything in this thread. I've stated my opinion. Your opinion isn't more valid or important than mine. And that's where you're ignorance lies. In thinking that your opinion matters more. Have a blessed day..

People didn't say "no." They said it's an outlier. There are roughly 133,000 K-12 schools in the US. Out of those, how many do drag queens visit to promote "be yourself?"

Judging by his response it's clear he's bought into his BS. The text is here to show the conversation and yet he sees something different.

We see who he is now

I would have loved to see the Social Media response to this post :rofl:

That’s the pitfall of social media. And social media sometimes does good in terms of raising awareness on things. But it also reaches and has a mob like guilty until proven innocent approach as well. They would’ve ran with that story. Disregarded those annoying inconvenient facts and painted him as some horrible awful homophobe despite his response in driving off being perfectly rational regardless of gender or sexual presence. You clean the car, you don’t want uncovered butt cheeks on it. Nothing wrong with that.

That’s the pitfall of social media. And social media sometimes does good in terms of raising awareness on things. But it also reaches and has a mob like guilty until proven innocent approach as well. They would’ve ran with that story. Disregarded those annoying inconvenient facts and painted him as some horrible awful homophobe despite his response in driving off being perfectly rational regardless of gender or sexual presence. You clean the car, you don’t want uncovered butt cheeks on it. Nothing wrong with that.

True, but could another option have been advising that customer that he'd need to wear pants in order to get into the vehicle instead of just driving off?
I understand and agree, I'll pass on bare cheeks hittin' my seats just as easily but I wouldn't blame a person for assuming that the uber driver that drove off for seemingly no reason may have had an issue with me and the way I look.

True, but could another option have been advising that customer that he'd need to wear pants in order to get into the vehicle instead of just driving off?
I understand and agree, I'll pass on bare cheeks hittin' my seats just as easily but I wouldn't blame a person for assuming that the uber driver that drove off for seemingly no reason may have had an issue with me and the way I look.

His car.

He doesn't owe anyone an explnation.

where would he have magically pulled a pair of pants from?

I want to see how social media responds to this forreal :lol:

His car.

He doesn't owe anyone an explnation.

where would he have magically pulled a pair of pants from?

I want to see how social media responds to this forreal :lol:

Sure, he doesn't owe anyone an explanation but the lack of one allows people to come up with their own rationale.
maybe dude had a bag with a pair of pants, or a friend that is carrying his pants in a bag. There are many ways to store articles of clothing

What if it was a bad lookin girl in a thong and you were an uber.

Would those cheeks be permitted as opposed to a dudes cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom