Boston is going to have a "Straight Pride" parade

That parade is going to draw similar numbers to that Boycott the Lakers rally in front of Staples Center last month.

This ain’t gonna happen. How would they even shut the streets down?

It’s all for social media.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rofl::lol::rofl:

The ramifications of everyone having a good time outside of straight white males, is so profound. You created a system of oppression, one that was supposed to make everyone feel inferior to you, and it backfires. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The ****ing irony is almost too much to bear.

tenor.gif

What's wrong with taking pride in loving punani?? Why is it wrong to celebrate the only thing that creates life?
Without st8 pride we wouldn't be here....

Aint no damn women gonna be out there. Just a bunch of sexually repressed and entitled a**holes. Tiki torch sales about to go through the roof tho.

My favorite is the people that voted for Trump then their wife or husband got deported.

Destroying your family to own da libs

That’s a great one too. I remember 60 Minutes did a show shortly after inauguration that highlighted a family in the Midwest that voted for Trump. The husband who ran a restaurant got deported back to Mexico and the wife was left to raise their 2 daughters by herself with no help or support. Thus completely DESTROYING the family. I couldn’t stop laying during that segment.

Back
Top Bottom