Boston is going to have a "Straight Pride" parade

Well being proud to be white isn't the same as being proud to be black.

Black is the culture of the "ADOS."

White people doing the same would show them being proud of their family's origin country(s).

Being proud to be white is simply racIST.

I just hate when people try and make that 1 to 1 comparison

this is idiotic. there is no shame, stigma or danger in being straight

people like this think black lives matter or gay pride means that the inverse is inferior
because that's what they think when they're chanting white pride or proposing a straight pride parade
when truthfully folks ain't even thinking about them. Marginalized people celebrating themselves is an affront to their oppression of those people

why not?

latin pride is legendary as is Asian...

why shouldn't a white person be proud of being white and a black person proud of being black?

I'm taking your logic to its natural conclusion.
Read ALL of what I said and apply it to what you just typed

9161045D-B96E-44D6-910B-61EAF33669BD.gif

Honestly what’s wrong with some of y’all :rofl::rofl::rofl:
So y'all telling me you don't see the encroachment the LGBT lifestyle has come into everyday life? I thought being gay was just a lifestyle. Why is it being broadcasted to the entire spectrum of the world as if it's some revolutionary act ???

LGBT isn't a problem for me cause I don't live that lifestyle nor do I care for the politics that goes with it today. All I know is that I'm a st8 male who enjoys the company of females and im aware that being gay used to get you oshtrisized but its time to live life and be quiet about who you're ****ing ..
why not?

why shouldn't a white person be proud of being white and a black person proud of being black?

I agree

Read ALL of what I said and apply it to what you just typed

you can't tell a white person in modernized times that they don't have da right or justification of being proud of themselves..you gonna tell "Johnny Appleseed" he ain't ish cuz he's white? that's literally da definition of racism :lol:

I say let them have their wack *** parade. Only people that have 0 fun would actual participate in this.
Could you imagine how little creativity, flavor, rhythm there's going to be? Might actually be pure comedy.

So y'all telling me you don't see the encroachment the LGBT lifestyle has come into everyday life? I thought being gay was just a lifestyle. Why is it being broadcasted to the entire spectrum of the world as if it's some revolutionary act ???

LGBT isn't a problem for me cause I don't live that lifestyle nor do I care for the politics that goes with it today. All I know is that I'm a st8 male who enjoys the company of females and im aware that being gay used to get you oshtrisized but its time to live life and be quiet about who you're ****ing ..

I agree

In an attempt to normalize it as much as possible and hopefully make folks more tolerant. There are people who still condemn homosexuality like it's evil or something. It should be a normal as heterosexuality.

you can't tell a white person in modernized times that they don't have da right or justification of being proud of themselves..you gonna tell "Johnny Appleseed" he ain't ish cuz he's white? that's literally da definition of racism :lol:

How is white pride being politically incorrect equivalent to telling someone "they ain't ish" cause they're white? :stoneface:

I just wanna know if Ninja about to catch that flight

Don’t sweat the swag tee :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Men’s capris :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Jesus piece :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

In an attempt to normalize it as much as possible and hopefully make folks more tolerant. There are people who still condemn homosexuality like it's evil or something. It should be a normal as heterosexuality.

Exactly.

It kills me when people complain about a gay agenda.

“OMG I can’t believe they have Mr. Ratburn marrying another man on Arthur!”

Yeah because it’s such a bad thing to teach kids about acceptance & equality from an early age. >D

Not all agendas are bad.

I agree

cause people getting assaulted and killed for being gay or trans

politicians creating laws that discriminate against them for being gay or trans

why not?

It is because white pride, white male supremacy, was created to oppress all other races and ethnicity. It is the reason you speak english. Black pride was created to counteract the effects of White supremacy. The celebration of Black pride is used to uplift, then have something for you to imitate. If it were not for Black pride, you would not have any air jordan's to be proud of.

It is because white pride, white male supremacy, was created to oppress all other races and ethnicity.

that's not true :lol:

white people weren't in da original advanced cultures, asians and da folks behind da pyramids way ahead of em.

I agree
Gay, lesbian and transgender people have been around since the beginning of time. It wasn't until christianity came around that homosexuality became a problem. Just like with the oppression of women, when a human being's sexuality and expression is controlled, chaos will ensue. The true nature and balance of things are thrown off, and people become violent, then fighting over the scraps being left over by an oppressor. With sexual freedom, people being able to do and be as they are, conflicts are easily settled, and people can be healed more easily emotionally. Now they simply give you anti depressants, opioids.

that's not true :lol:

white people weren't in da original advanced cultures, asians and da folks behind da pyramids way ahead of em.

Who is talking about advanced cultures? I know that they weren't even around when everything got started. Of course I know who built the pyramids, as you can see by my handle. Black people were wearing silk and studying at University, while they were still crawling on all fours, dirty, and living in caves while painting themselves blue.

But you are not addressing white supremacy and its roots. You do not have to look no further than the church, and how and when they got rid of all the Black Madonna's, then painting all of the imagery white. That includes painting the Greek Statues WHITE, but not before cutting the nose off of the Sphinx.

Racism was started in the America's, for this specific reason
Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Compexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind. ["Observations Concerning the Increase of Mankind"]

except it isn't... let's not let idealogical hopefulness confuse you with plain ol' function of design that is da male & female reproductive system.

Hence "should be."

The reproduction argument is irrelevant. Bringing that up makes you sound like one of them Westboro Baptist whackos.

I guess f**kin with rubber or getting my d**k sucked makes me evil too.

Hence "should be."

The reproduction argument is irrelevant. Bringing that up makes you sound like one of them Westboro Baptist whackos.

I guess f**kin with rubber or getting my d**k sucked makes me evil too.
Catholic girls think that if they give up the butt and not the vagina, that this means that they are still virgins. If this guy is catholic, let that logic sink in.

Back
Top Bottom