Boston man moves into nice Houston Neighborhood, Neighbors don't like him because he is black.

that's not even the nicest neighborhood in houston tho...

shame on my hometown though, let that boy cook

Fam if totally true, that is disgusting. the ONLY thing that i can think of that may have been omitted is that the guy threw a rowdy party and received a lot of complaints. But if there's no backstory, then this is appalling.

NT summit Houston, let's be about that civil rights life.

Here's the neighborhood's info, they can ignore the news, but they can't ignore NT
pimp.gif

Welcome to Royal Oaks Country Club
Custom Built Homes in Houston, Country Club Community by Royal Oaks Country ... Sunrise Colony Company is pleased to introduce Royal Oaks Country Club, ...
royaloakscc.com/ - Cached
[table][tr][td]
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?h...t&ct=map-marker-link&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQrwswAA
[/td][td][table][tr][td]
2910 Royal Oaks Club Drive
Houston, TX 77082-6855
(281) 899-3200 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (281) 899-3200      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Open Mon-Sat 9am-4pm
Bus: Richmond Dr @ Kirkwood Dr
[/td][/tr][/table]
Directions - Is this accurate?
[/td][/tr][/table]

I've heard from a few folks that Austin is the only Texas city that is open-minded. Made sense to me, they had an MTV Real World: Austin and not Houston or Dallas.

Disgusting 
30t6p3b.gif

I would of opened the garage door and dared one of those punk @!%@+ to try something,man can't even try to better his living condition without having to go through BS like this 
tired.gif

not watching the video. there's probably more to this story. he was probably very disruptive or something. a lot of people use excuses when they're bad neighbors.

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

not watching the video. there's probably more to this story. he was probably very disruptive or something. a lot of people use excuses when they're bad neighbors.
Makes your opinion really valid, doesn't it?
eyes.gif

I think this guy is reaching. I will say that until we get the other side. If all that is going on why could he get it an camera phone. We get all sort of stuff on World Star he could sure could have gotten the people at his garage door.

iwantakazoozle wrote:
lol wut?

Props for dude not %%%*#%% up his neighbors tho....

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

Makes your opinion really valid, doesn't it?
eyes.gif
you're right, i watched it and stand by my first statement.

i don't understand how a neighborhood can tell you you can't have guests...espeicially ones that dont have a history of causing problems

SN: the reporter reminded me of the one reporter who started cussing while filming after some bugs flew in his face

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

I've heard from a few folks that Austin is the only Texas city that is open-minded. Made sense to me, they had an MTV Real World: Austin and not Houston or Dallas.

how do you define open minded? austin is just way more liberal than any other city in texas. it's basically a california city dropped in texas. but that doesn't mean texas isn't open minded.

No surprise that it's Texas. I have a friend who lives in Texas as a minority and people always have something to say about her race. It's appalling that this takes place.

Back
Top Bottom