Boston man moves into nice Houston Neighborhood, Neighbors don't like him because he is black.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

I've heard from a few folks that Austin is the only Texas city that is open-minded. Made sense to me, they had an MTV Real World: Austin and not Houston or Dallas.

houston elected an openly gay mayor. how is that not opnen minded. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Fam if totally true, that is disgusting. the ONLY thing that i can think of that may have been omitted is that the guy threw a rowdy party and received a lot of complaints. But if there's no backstory, then this is appalling.

NT summit Houston, let's be about that civil rights life.

Here's the neighborhood's info, they can ignore the news, but they can't ignore NT
pimp.gif

Welcome to Royal Oaks Country Club
Custom Built Homes in Houston, Country Club Community by Royal Oaks Country ... Sunrise Colony Company is pleased to introduce Royal Oaks Country Club, ...
royaloakscc.com/ - Cached
[table][tr][td]
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?h...t&ct=map-marker-link&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQrwswAA
[/td][td][table][tr][td]
2910 Royal Oaks Club Drive
Houston, TX 77082-6855
(281) 899-3200 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (281) 899-3200      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Open Mon-Sat 9am-4pm
Bus: Richmond Dr @ Kirkwood Dr
[/td][/tr][/table]
Directions - Is this accurate?
[/td][/tr][/table]

Did anyone call?

Let me get some money......IM MOVING TO ROYAL OAKS asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not even joking, id move there just to piss people off

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Quanell X
pimp.gif
Dude is about that action
pimp.gif
White folk in this city cannot stand this man though... prolly cause he stay callin em out on their BS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Quanell X
pimp.gif
Dude is about that action
pimp.gif
White folk in this city cannot stand this man though... prolly cause he stay callin em out on their BS
laugh.gif
I'm glad someone has Drect's back on this, but I have heard some wild, borderline insane things come out of Quanell X's mouth in the past.

Don't even know how this is possible, Houston is one of the Cities in Texas that doesn't have major race issues.
nerd.gif

or that's how it felt when I went.

Yeah, its pretty known down here that River Oaks is full of rich racist white people. Not surprised at all.

Originally Posted by JD214

Don't even know how this is possible, Houston is one of the Cities in Texas that doesn't have major race issues.
nerd.gif

For the most part it doesn't, unless you have something like this, or anything involving cops wrongly killing blacks or other minorities.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

nerd.gif

For the most part it doesn't, unless you have something like this, or anything involving cops wrongly killing blacks or other minorities.
This.
Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin aren't cities that you should really associate with the generalized idea of the south with.
I know NT loves to bash the south( rightfully so in some cases).

This is still very common in the South.
When my parents built their first house, my Dad told me that a group of KKK members came to the
door in full dress on Halloween trick or treating to intimidate them.  He answered with a loaded
shotgun pointed at their faces while he filled their bags with candy.

This man has every right to protect himself, and the property that he's living in.
The mob of garage door kickers are lucky that the tenant didn't feel like his life was in danger and retaliate.

Honestly...

I like the South's straightforwardness.

Visit Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, St. Louis, Detroit and many of the Northern states and the racist up here will smile in your face and treat you like 2nd class behind your back. Unlike the South from my experiences, they will feel superior...use you or try their best not to come off with a superior complex, but low key make moves in life that are actions of the complete opposite. You may go to certain cities and counties that feel like the south, but in the major cities it is what it is.

Any time I'm down in the south, I know where I stand with people and I'm cool with that. My uncle lives with racists on his street...they speak because they are older cats passed their prime and just worrying about what's for supper...but he knows they are racist bc they have flat out been honest about it.

Id rather a racist be racist in general public than these fake racists up here.

Oh yea, shout out to brotha Quanell X
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I think this guy is reaching. I will say that until we get the other side. If all that is going on why could he get it an camera phone. We get all sort of stuff on World Star he could sure could have gotten the people at his garage door.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Thought this dude Quanell X was cool but after some further research,duke is the leader of the New Black Panther party and is mad racist 
30t6p3b.gif

"I say to Jewish America: Get ready … knuckle up, put your boots on, because we're ready and the war is going down. … The real deal is this: Black youth do not want a relationship with the Jewish community or the mainstream white community or the foot shuffling, head-bowing, knee bobbing black community. … All you Jews can go straight to hell."

"f you feel that you just got to mug somebody because of your hurt and your pain, go to River Oaks and mug you some good white folks. If you’re angry that our brother is put to death, don’t burn down your own community, give these white folks hell from the womb to the tomb."

I appreciate his community activism but damn son

In March 2011 Quanell X traveled to Cleveland, Texas to support 18 men allegedly involved in the gang rape of an 11 year old girl. Quannel X spoke out against the victim claiming she did not do enough to prevent herself from being gang raped. He later went on to claim the girl's parents were also responsible for her assault.
"It was not the young girl that yelled rape. Stop right there -- something is wrong, brothers and sisters", "Where was the mother? Where was the father?"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Thought this dude Quanell X was cool but after some further research,duke is the leader of the New Black Panther party and is mad racist 
30t6p3b.gif

"I say to Jewish America: Get ready … knuckle up, put your boots on, because we're ready and the war is going down. … The real deal is this: Black youth do not want a relationship with the Jewish community or the mainstream white community or the foot shuffling, head-bowing, knee bobbing black community. … All you Jews can go straight to hell."

"f you feel that you just got to mug somebody because of your hurt and your pain, go to River Oaks and mug you some good white folks. If you’re angry that our brother is put to death, don’t burn down your own community, give these white folks hell from the womb to the tomb."

In March 2011 Quanell X traveled to Cleveland, Texas to support 18 men allegedly involved in the gang rape of an 11 year old girl. Quannel X spoke out against the victim claiming she did not do enough to prevent herself from being gang raped. He later went on to claim the girl's parents were also responsible for her assault.
"It was not the young girl that yelled rape. Stop right there -- something is wrong, brothers and sisters", "Where was the mother? Where was the father?"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

thank you. everyone in here giving quanell x love without knowing the both sides of it all

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Honestly...

I like the South's straightforwardness.

Visit Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, St. Louis, Detroit and many of the Northern states and the racist up here will smile in your face and treat you like 2nd class behind your back. Unlike the South from my experiences, they will feel superior...use you or try their best not to come off with a superior complex, but low key make moves in life that are actions of the complete opposite. You may go to certain cities and counties that feel like the south, but in the major cities it is what it is.

Any time I'm down in the south, I know where I stand with people and I'm cool with that. My uncle lives with racists on his street...they speak because they are older cats passed their prime and just worrying about what's for supper...but he knows they are racist bc they have flat out been honest about it.

Id rather a racist be racist in general public than these fake racists up here.

Oh yea, shout out to brotha Quanell X
pimp.gif
I completely agree. I mean the furthest south I lived was Southern Virginia, and it wasn't even the deep South of Virginia. It was hick city where I lived and it was cool. I mean white people didn't really care about me and when they did, they didn't hide the fact that they were racist. Up here in PA? SHHHHHHHHHHHiiiiiiieee.. Good look  Pennsylvania has to got to be one of the most racist states in the Union. It goes down up here. And I'm talking Philadelphia, not the boonies. I completely agree with white people and their subtle racism up North. The worse about it is when they try to act like they like black people, but they know deep in their conscience they are racist. It's real man!

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

It is him
laugh.gif

He's been here on TV for a while
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude can switch up his "professional" voice and his normal voice incredibly well 

roll.gif
just saw the video. CLASSIC
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo I was dyin watchin this. Yo bol is outta pocket! WOW! Yo that professional voice was fake as $%#+! He got so hood without event tryin...
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by Peep Game

nerd.gif

This.
Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin aren't cities that you should really associate with the generalized idea of the south with.
I know NT loves to bash the south( rightfully so in some cases).

Yea, most people who talk down about the south when something goes in Texas (especially in Houston) have never actually even been there. They get all
their info from tv and from their friends who have taken one trip to Texas, conveniently experience racism their first visit, and then they fly back home and
put a brand across the entire state/city.

And as far as Quanell,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dudes are reachin pretty bad talking about "not knowing both sides", when in fact those same people have no idea that Quanell
is more Malcolm X than MLK. If you didn't know he was the leader of the New Black Panther Party anyway, you probably should've hit cancel on your
post and just moved on to another thread in the first place.
and not  

Back
Top Bottom