Boston Marathon bomber in courT today. Protestors show up outside supporting him.

How are they supporting him. We have footage of the kid putting the bomb down. 
mean.gif

Dude is guilty until proven innocent IMO. 

I mean, that kid is almost definitely guilty, but America brought this kind of dissent and distrust from its' citizens on itself.

Again, this kid is guilty beyond most reasonable doubt tho.

Last edited:
They only support him cause they think he was framed and its a conspiracy. I doubt they would support him if they actually believed he did it.

I wonder if these "protesters" will be portrayed in the movie they are making about the Boston Marathon bombings?

Let me just preface this by saying I don't necessarily believe what I am about to say but it's something i have thought of when it comes to things like this.

You ever seen the movie "The Recruit" with Pacino and Colin Farrel? Where Farrel is attempting to join the CIA, I think it was, but flunks out only to have Pacino come to him later on and say that the flunk out was just a diversion and that Pacino does actually want him to work for the CIA but it's going to be off the record and top secret. Basically Farrel is what is known as a CIA asset, not an official employee but basically a person official agents use to get things done. Farrel was set up in the movie because Pacino is having him do things, illegal things, that an official CIA agent can get away with but a CIA asset would go to jail for since he is not a govt. employee and his work is off the record. The whole time Pacino is telling Farrel not to worry because it is official CIA business and he can't get in trouble but really Pacino is setting him up to be the fall guy for his own agenda.

So i'm thinking what if this kid was some kind of asset and was set up. Like they told him to bring a bag full of something or other to the boston marathon and leave it at a drop spot for someone to pick up while other people planted the bombs but they have these 2 kids on tape at the scene leaving bags but the whole time they were just being set up to be the fall guys. In fact, that seems the smartest plan if you wanted to get away with this type of bombing, you are gonna have to have someone to blame it on otherwise the heat will come down on you. Not even saying it was the CIA or govt that set him up, could have been any type of group they were involved in that wanted to make sure there was an obvious suspect to take the heat off the people that actually did it.

Plus consider the amount of murderers and criminals who have hinted or suggested they were working for the CIA. Both Kennedy's killers and jack ruby, manson, the real rick ross, that black serial killer in atlanta in the 80's, Tim McVeigh, all of them have hinted that they were assets of some sort, the list goes on and on. Just saying, the smart way to commit a crime so heinous that law enforcement literally have to dedicate all their resources to solve, something that cannot go unsolved, like mass murder or assassination, is to have a fall guy, someone that can take the unrelenting heat off the actual perpetrators otherwise they will be caught if law enforcement has to investigate deeper than the obvious suspects.

Last edited:
Let me just preface this by saying I don't necessarily believe what I am about to say but it's something i have thought of when it comes to things like this.

You ever seen the movie "The Recruit" with Pacino and Colin Farrel? Where Farrel is attempting to join the CIA, I think it was, but flunks out only to have Pacino come to him later on and say that the flunk out was just a diversion and that Pacino does actually want him to work for the CIA but it's going to be off the record and top secret. Basically Farrel is what is known as a CIA asset, not an official employee but basically a person official agents use to get things done. Farrel was set up in the movie because Pacino is having him do things, illegal things, that an official CIA agent can get away with but a CIA asset would go to jail for since he is not a govt. employee and his work is off the record. The whole time Pacino is telling Farrel not to worry because it is official CIA business and he can't get in trouble but really Pacino is setting him up to be the fall guy for his own agenda.

So i'm thinking what if this kid was some kind of asset and was set up. Like they told him to bring a bag full of something or other to the boston marathon and leave it at a drop spot for someone to pick up while other people planted the bombs but they have these 2 kids on tape at the scene leaving bags but the whole time they were just being set up to be the fall guys. In fact, that seems the smartest plan if you wanted to get away with this type of bombing, you are gonna have to have someone to blame it on otherwise the heat will come down on you. Not even saying it was the CIA or govt that set him up, could have been any type of group they were involved in that wanted to make sure there was an obvious suspect to take the heat off the people that actually did it.

Plus consider the amount of murderers and criminals who have hinted or suggested they were working for the CIA. Both Kennedy's killers and jack ruby, manson, the real rick ross, that black serial killer in atlanta in the 80's, Tim McVeigh, all of them have hinted that they were assets of some sort, the list goes on and on. Just saying, the smart way to commit a crime so heinous that law enforcement literally have to dedicate all their resources to solve, something that cannot go unsolved, like mass murder or assassination, is to have a fall guy, someone that can take the unrelenting heat off the actual perpetrators otherwise they will be caught if law enforcement has to investigate deeper than the obvious suspects.
Need to watch this movie now

So i'm thinking what if this kid was some kind of asset and was set up.

Two kids were able to plan and succeed in a terror attack and not one law enforcement agency knew? Seems sketchy to me.

However we will never know the truth. All we can do is to take the official investigation and reports with a grain of salt. One day though... the Snowdens/Bradleys... someone with a high level security clearance will disclose the truth. But then again those in the know would rather deliver their first born to the Taliban then give up State secrets so.... ?

Last edited:

Need to watch this movie now

samesies

that was a good movie 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom