Boston/NYC heads, vol. business trip

I'm going to Boston on Saturday for a week, can any of you dudes recommend what I should hit up on my spare time?

I'm staying at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel

I'm also taking the Fung Wah Bus from Boston to NYC (which I guess drops offat Chinatown), what is near here that I can hit up?

edit: I'm not renting a car either, I would prefer to take public transit, but a taxi is fine I guess...

Originally Posted by Ferrari0788

I'm going to Boston on Saturday for a week, can any of you dudes recommend what I should hit up on my spare time?

I'm staying at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel

I'm also taking the Fung Wah Bus from Boston to NYC (which I guess drops off at Chinatown), what is near here that I can hit up?

edit: I'm not renting a car either, I would prefer to take public transit, but a taxi is fine I guess...

r.i.p.
tired.gif

but really, shopping on newbury st., concepts, bodega, museum of fine arts, institute of contemporary art, duck boat tour, italian food in the north end, southamerican food in somerville.

The T is easy to use, spend your taxi money on something else.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

why would you use the fung wah bus on a business trip? just curious

I don't want to charge the company for personal leisure. NYC is something I want to do on my spare time, before I head back home. I will use my corporatecard in Boston and personal card in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom