bottle service : greatest hustle ever?

PW20551-XL.jpg

damn....
laugh.gif

the ppl i go to the club with refuse to go to the club without a table and at least 2 bottles. my boy spends around 15k at pacha every month. if u got it then its the only way to do it. but some people like paying 12 bucks for a watered down drink only to spill it on their shirt while they're dancing by themselves because all the bait are in vip

You aren't just paying for the alcohol.

You are paying for the spot to sit and the extra attention from females.

Its worth it to some and not others.

in vegas its worth it...not just for the biddies, but to get into a club without the wait.

FOOLIO is right: at those venues, if you're not at a table, you're sipping on $12 blood-red cranberry and water on the dancefloor with behemoths and other dudes wearing bold-striped button-downs from Express.

With that said, I avoid "clubs" like the plague.

Pardon my ignorance but what is the difference between all those ace of spades? Are the bottles bigger/flashier?

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

FOOLIO is right: at those venues, if you're not at a table, you're sipping on $12 blood-red cranberry and water on the dancefloor with behemoths and other dudes wearing bold-striped button-downs from Express.

With that said, I avoid "clubs" like the plague.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah honestly I'm not much of a club person but if I ever go the table route.  Its the only way after a certain age in my eyes.

I don't think that is how much the liquor companies priced those bottles for. So whomever came up wit' those prices on that list is an idiot.

However, the fool of the night is whoever actually pays for any of that. IT'S LIQUOR!

Celebrities are willing to spend mortgage/rent money on a bottle of.... liquor?! This world really is on a downward spiral.

I wouldn't even have the thought of spendin' even $200 on a bottle of alchohol.
30t6p3b.gif

If you aint smashing dimes after spending all that for the night you need to off yourself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I don't think that is how much the liquor companies priced those bottles for. So whomever came up wit' those prices on that list is an idiot.

However, the fool of the night is whoever actually pays for any of that. IT'S LIQUOR!

Celebrities are willing to spend mortgage/rent money on a bottle of.... liquor?! This world really is on a downward spiral.

30t6p3b.gif
lebron-james-100000-las-vegas-nightclub-receipt-11419-1305553848-6.jpg

Lebum

You only listed Champagne prices.

You can obviously get other forms of alcohol.

In a crowded club, split amongst a few heads, it can be worth it. You have your own space. You pour your own drinks sometimes.

Have any of you tried to consistently buy drinks from the bar in a packed club? +!%+ is a nightmare even GETTING to the bar sometimes.

If you don't wanna do bottle service, find a bartender. Open a tab. When you're opening the tab, tell said bartender "We want the same drinks, and I tip VERY well".

From there on out, a head or hand motion should have a fresh drink in front of you with the quickness. And you can always holler at him/her if you want something different.

30t6p3b.gif

I have bottles in the crib that cost that.

You'll understand someday.

Maybe.

Originally Posted by illphillip

30t6p3b.gif

I have bottles in the crib that cost that.

You'll understand someday.

Maybe.
8wmudx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom