bottle service : greatest hustle ever?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

It's real simple. I've done every form of bottle service from having that one bottle with like 6 heads on it to having 3 bottles two heads and all the way to bottle after bottle after bottle with well off people and celebs. Gods honest truth its a complete and utter way to waste a lot of money really fast. Most of the chicks in v.I.p. are glorified prostitutes (unless its a group of chicks with their own table) and the chicks I would prefer to talk to are usually dancing and not paying attention to us snobs sitting on top of the back rest looking down at the dance floor like we are better than everyone. It could be that I'm not much of a club person or show off but in reality most dudes do it because the vultures come flocking. Bottle service is a tricks last bastion of hope of having a good time. You can pull the same chicks as the dude that just dropped $800. The perks aren't worth the price if you have any type of true player in you. The club is just the club and birds are birds. We are listening to the same music as everyone dancing having a good time. The best parties hands down are mansion parties....but that's another thread. Oh and o.p. nah its not the greatest hustle ever. Bottled water is. #$*#++ bottled up and sell the basis of all life. That's cold game.

LOL honestly I think the greatest hustle I know of is airport businesses. A freaking pack of M&M costs 3 dollars when its 50 cents at a local convenience store?

Thats the funniest thing. I've seen NFL and NBA players buy these tables hoping chicks would come to them but it don't work. YEt I step in with my j crew and I get the same chicks they pay to get attention from. Look bro, Ain't no chick gonna know who you is if your a bench player.

I honestly think only about 13% of people in this thread have been to an actual club (let alone one with a strict door)

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

It's real simple. I've done every form of bottle service from having that one bottle with like 6 heads on it to having 3 bottles two heads and all the way to bottle after bottle after bottle with well off people and celebs. Gods honest truth its a complete and utter way to waste a lot of money really fast. Most of the chicks in v.I.p. are glorified prostitutes (unless its a group of chicks with their own table) and the chicks I would prefer to talk to are usually dancing and not paying attention to us snobs sitting on top of the back rest looking down at the dance floor like we are better than everyone. It could be that I'm not much of a club person or show off but in reality most dudes do it because the vultures come flocking. Bottle service is a tricks last bastion of hope of having a good time. You can pull the same chicks as the dude that just dropped $800. The perks aren't worth the price if you have any type of true player in you. The club is just the club and birds are birds. We are listening to the same music as everyone dancing having a good time. The best parties hands down are mansion parties....but that's another thread. Oh and o.p. nah its not the greatest hustle ever. Bottled water is. #$*#++ bottled up and sell the basis of all life. That's cold game.

LOL honestly I think the greatest hustle I know of is airport businesses. A freaking pack of M&M costs 3 dollars when its 50 cents at a local convenience store?

Naw the greatest hustle is road tolls.  you gotta pay. you have NO choice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

tumblr_ld7r1v0yR41qb64sf.jpg

I believe you but my Tommy gun don't
grin.gif
my Sidekick era SD card filled with filthy debauchery  i've done with heathens in my nike stuffed room says otherwise b
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ninja, you ever date a black chick? Your always posting alltheparties pics so I figured you liked black chicks

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by taymane23

And if you don't have said bottles at the crib then what you'll be lookin like a fool if the chicks aren't drunk enough from the two you initially purchased they'll know wassup and leave.
laugh.gif
c'mon son...

imma bout to put ya NT n_s on game

BJs_logo.gif

you go here and cop ALL da bottles whole sale price..im talkin about ecomony sized jumbo bottles of w/e for dirt cheap prices.

you fill up one of these...

2007-12-05_liquor_cabinet.jpg

(if you're dominican, hell if you hispanic you got one of these at da cribs always stocked)

you cop a few bottles at da club and get bottle service JUST FOR FISHING, soon as you get urself a enough $$%+! ensnared in your booth drinking your liquor, you tell em you got a ton more at da headquarters

soon as da club scene starts to get stale.. if they sauced and think you cute or w/e,  7/10 chances they leaving with ya, especially if they da thirsty kind that wanna get bent.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Smash on top of the boxes
pimp.gif
I'm sure Ninjahood does it all the time.
ppsssh, smashed dime pieces over nike retro boxes, no shame in my game b
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

remember folks, da club is where u meet em at, soon as you got em, leave with em...only thing that hems up da plans are cockblockin' girlfriends talkin bout "NO YOU DRUNK, you just met him, you're not leaving me by myself!
mad.gif
"

thats when its HIGHLY recommend you have ur wingmen on standby for all of this.

LMAO LMAO. How dare you take chicks to your room like that. Not even that, but you doing it all wrong. You don't EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER bring a chick you just met to your place of residence. Not smart at all.

to quote da jigga man "5am i b diggin em out, 5:15 i b kickin em out"

naw but if you always take precautions before you leave your house cribs to da cribs and potentially bringin fresh catches from da water aint nuffin hovering around that could vanish with a broad thats sticky fingers..or if you cuffed up

you make sure that skeez dont leave stuff that would red flag you ASAP as soon as your chick comes to see you...(loose panties, lipstick, hairpins, scrunchys, etc.)

I guess. I just don't feel right having a beautiful stranger knowing where I live. I mean all kinds of mess could happen.

Originally Posted by mco85

I see there is no convincing most of you. But for those who haven't tried it yet I suggest doing it at least once.

Tried it plenty of times, still not worth it man.  Most people in the club with real money (big time drug dealers ect) dont do this, because you dont want everybody knowing what kinda money you have.

Only times I've popped bottles has been for a couple of my bdays and my wife's....no way in hell do I pop bottles on a random night out, at least not downtown, I would do it at the uptown spots where a bottle of Hen or Ciroc is only 150-200$...in a downtOwn club you looking to spend 600$+ for that same bottle...chill the @*!# out....the club game is no different than the sneaker game, you have a connect you will enjoy yourself 10xs more than if yOu dont....for example we went to Vegas 2 years ago and my boys cousin hosted us, he's a well known promoter, we partied at Tao and Xs free of charge, no line and in VIP, we had liquor, a place to chill our own little bar if we wanted to buy drinks...it was bananas and we barely dropped any money
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Only times I've popped bottles has been for a couple of my bdays and my wife's....no way in hell do I pop bottles on a random night out, at least not downtown, I would do it at the uptown spots where a bottle of Hen or Ciroc is only 150-200$...in a downtOwn club you looking to spend 600$+ for that same bottle...chill the @*!# out....the club game is no different than the sneaker game, you have a connect you will enjoy yourself 10xs more than if yOu dont....for example we went to Vegas 2 years ago and my boys cousin hosted us, he's a well known promoter, we partied at Tao and Xs free of charge, no line and in VIP, we had liquor, a place to chill our own little bar if we wanted to buy drinks...it was bananas and we barely dropped any money
pimp.gif

But you already have a chick so going to the club to stunt would be pointless.

pimp.gif

I know I can leave with a chick atleast 5-6 times out of 10 without buying a table.  But I know last time I got bottle service, I copped a bottle of Belve to split between me and my boy, we left bunzless and the club def didnt get the money for that bottle....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by taymane23

And if you don't have said bottles at the crib then what you'll be lookin like a fool if the chicks aren't drunk enough from the two you initially purchased they'll know wassup and leave.
laugh.gif
c'mon son...

imma bout to put ya NT n_s on game

BJs_logo.gif

you go here and cop ALL da bottles whole sale price..im talkin about ecomony sized jumbo bottles of w/e for dirt cheap prices.

you fill up one of these...

2007-12-05_liquor_cabinet.jpg

(if you're dominican, hell if you hispanic you got one of these at da cribs always stocked)

you cop a few bottles at da club and get bottle service JUST FOR FISHING, soon as you get urself a enough $$%+! ensnared in your booth drinking your liquor, you tell em you got a ton more at da headquarters

soon as da club scene starts to get stale.. if they sauced and think you cute or w/e,  7/10 chances they leaving with ya, especially if they da thirsty kind that wanna get bent.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Smash on top of the boxes
pimp.gif
I'm sure Ninjahood does it all the time.
ppsssh, smashed dime pieces over nike retro boxes, no shame in my game b
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

remember folks, da club is where u meet em at, soon as you got em, leave with em...only thing that hems up da plans are cockblockin' girlfriends talkin bout "NO YOU DRUNK, you just met him, you're not leaving me by myself!
mad.gif
"

thats when its HIGHLY recommend you have ur wingmen on standby for all of this
LMAO LMAO. How dare you take chicks to your room like that. Not even that, but you doing it all wrong. You don't EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER bring a chick you just met to your place of residence. Not smart at all.
@traymane Ninjahood knows. How do some of you dudes not have a decent supply of lix at home?

And Lubu if I bring her back to the crib and I get some drinks in her how she gonna remember how we got to where I live anyway? I'm distracting her on the ride there taking all types of side streets if there's even a passing thought in my mind that this broad is clingy, crazy, etc. and all I wanna do is smash and call her a cab immediately after.

Outside of when you know it's a sure thing at your place I gotta be in a drought if I'm willing to smash in the bathroom, deadend street, alley, etc. I mean I know you not suggesting going to her place, that's a trap and if you know I aint paying for bottle service you know there aint no way I'm paying for a hotel room.

For the most part bottle service is a big waste unless the spot selling bottles for between $100-200. I can mess with bottle service for that range but I will not mess with $500-800 for one bottle. I am not about that $800-1000 for one bottle of vodka life.

There's plenty of times that I've spent like $50-80 on drinks so spending an extra $50-100 to have my own spot to sit down, pour my own drinks with no wait is worth it.

pimp.gif

But you already have a chick so going to the club to stunt would be pointless.

Sorry bro, only reason I would buy a bottle is for the comfort and ease to be able to party, meaning no line and a table/spot to chill at....I'm no sucker to this game of impressing birds at the VIP even when I've been single.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I don't think that is how much the liquor companies priced those bottles for. So whomever came up wit' those prices on that list is an idiot.

However, the fool of the night is whoever actually pays for any of that. IT'S LIQUOR!

Celebrities are willing to spend mortgage/rent money on a bottle of.... liquor?! This world really is on a downward spiral.

I wouldn't even have the thought of spendin' even $200 on a bottle of alchohol.
30t6p3b.gif
lebron-james-100000-las-vegas-nightclub-receipt-11419-1305553848-6.jpg

Lebum
they charged 48 bones for a 6pack of red bull. . . . . . 

I do bottle service almost every time i step out for the convenience of having a place to sit and talk with females (we call it home base) and necessity because:

1. I dont do lines.
2. I only party in Manhattan so if you don't roll with lots of girls or know the promoters, you are not getting into clubs in Meatpacking or some of the "upscale" hiphop clubs

If you are broke, yes 200-400 a bottle is not smart...but if you have it, then enjoy it. Pre-gaming is for undergraduate college kids.

i think my attitude is also a function of the whole manhattan yuppie scene, but it is what it is.

And how is posting Lebrons bill even relevant, ya expect Lebron, a multimillionaire to be on the floor mixing it up ordering a drink at the bar?
laugh.gif
179k to that dude is literally chump change...

Ninja, you ever date a black chick? Your always posting alltheparties pics so I figured you liked black chicks
smashed? sure. dated? no.

I agree though you can really pick apart the individuals who have no idea about nightlife & the industry

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I do bottle service almost every time i step out for the convenience of having a place to sit and talk with females (we call it home base) and necessity because:

1. I dont do lines.
2. I only party in Manhattan so if you don't roll with lots of girls or know the promoters, you are not getting into clubs in Meatpacking or some of the "upscale" hiphop clubs

If you are broke, yes 200-400 a bottle is not smart...but if you have it, then enjoy it. Pre-gaming is for undergraduate college kids.

i think my attitude is also a function of the whole manhattan yuppie scene, but it is what it is.

If I was LeBron I would pre-game.  I like walking and feeling like Mitch and Ace on paid in full.  Or the intro to Belly.  Thats how I feel when I'm already feeling it.  I never go to a club sober.  It has nothing to do with money

I will add that if your sole reason for doing bottle service is to stunt for a bunch of strangers or pull birds, then that's pretty lame.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

1. I dont do lines.

The humble brag in this post right here is strong, an I can respect it. It is what it is.

I don't see the appeal in that. Only time I go to clubs anyway is on fridays. 3 bucks for everything lol

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

FOOLIO is right: at those venues, if you're not at a table, you're sipping on $12 blood-red cranberry and water on the dancefloor with behemoths and other dudes wearing bold-striped button-downs from Express.

With that said, I avoid "clubs" like the plague.
True story.
Last year, we went to Gansevoort in the Meat Packing District (II).....i didn't even wanna see my CC statement the day after, i bought  a magnum of Mo and gave all my friends a glass....I told my girl i wanted to go to Volstead since we coulda copped like 3 bottles for that price but my other friend was pushing the Gansevoort idea since she wanted to always party there. 

My girl told me and I was so pissed off because it was mad selfish of her to have my bday party there because she wanted to party there and i'd expressly told my girl where i wanted it.

Bottle service in the city is a mutha. I rarely go out on Saturday nights anymore and truth be told, the markup on bottles is crazy. I'd rather just pre game or some #+%....most of the events i go to in the week have free liquor so I'm not even pressed.

All the chicks in the club don't even care if you buy bottles either.

Bottle service is basically a "game enhancer". If you aint good at talkin to girls then it isnt helpful. If you are good at talking to girls then it will help alot. But if your very good at talking to girls, stay off the dance, play the bar and you'll be good

Back
Top Bottom