bottle service : greatest hustle ever?

Originally Posted by taymane23

So what happens if yall got the liquor and the women in yall booth then when the end of the night comes and you tryna get them to leave they hit you with the stoneface. How yall gonna feel payin all that money just to talk. I couldn't do it.
Me either, I'd rather pregame, pay whatever for a couple drinks and have a good time. If I can get a chicks # its because she might just be interested in me not what I can pour down her throat at a club

If you got the $$$, why not?

I just hate when dudes like Montez, the car detailer at the local hood car wash, are up in the club spending like he has bottle service money. Sure, he earned his money so he can spend it as he wants. But if you're spending rent money on bottle service just to stunt, you're doing way too much, IMO. There are a lot of folks like that out there these days. I blame WSHH. lol

Originally Posted by JayHood23

So what happens if yall got the liquor and the women in yall booth then when the end of the night comes and you tryna get them to leave they hit you with the stoneface. How yall gonna feel payin all that money just to talk. I couldn't do it.
Me either, I'd rather pregame, pay whatever for a couple drinks and have a good time. If I can get a chicks # its because she might just be interested in me not what I can pour down her throat at a club
my view exactly, on top of that if im at a club, lounge, bar  etc im not trying to over socialize with these womens, unless i really hit it off good with them and got a strong feeling i can set somethin up after the spot closes i'll just get the number and keep it moving.

like mike tyson said, "I normally don't do interviews with womens unless i fornicate with em"    same goes for being at a club,  it's no point on having the same group of females chill with you most of the night unless your for sure smashing afterwards.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by JayHood23

my view exactly, on top of that if im at a club, lounge, bar  etc im not trying to over socialize with these womens, unless i really hit it off good with them and got a strong feeling i can set somethin up after the spot closes i'll just get the number and keep it moving.

like mike tyson said, "I normally don't do interviews with womens unless i fornicate with em"    same goes for being at a club,  it's no point on having the same group of females chill with you most of the night unless your for sure smashing afterwards.
Word, I'm not about to spend my time out at the club with one chick I just met. Even if I get her # right when I get there Im not about to spend the whole night talking and dancing with her

exactly, get the number, keep it moving, get more numbers, then proceed to weigh your options out after the evening is over.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

laugh.gif
@ people in here trying to justify spending $1000+ on a bottle of alcohol that cost $40 at CVS.

My fam got cake, but the hammer would be dropped on me or anyone who would ever fall for the bottle service scam.

Unless I'm splitting that table with 5 or 6 people you better believe I'm out there with the regular folk.
laugh.gif

You just proved you don't know anything about nightlife.  CVS?
laugh.gif
  Even though its way over priced nobody is buying Sutter Home in the club my dude.

MO SUTTA HOME FO MEEEEEEE

laugh.gif
@ people in here trying to justify spending $1000+ on a bottle of alcohol that cost $40 at CVS.

My fam got cake, but the hammer would be dropped on me or anyone who would ever fall for the bottle service scam.

Unless I'm splitting that table with 5 or 6 people you better believe I'm out there with the regular folk.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Even though its way over priced nobody is buying Sutter Home in the club my dude.

Its a cool thing to do if you can afford it or if you are ballin' out for a celebration.  

Half of the people in here saying "Its a waste or I'd never do it" are too young to drink or lames that never been out.

Boy stop... You can get a handle of Grey Goose at Costco for like $45 or $50... so what you mentioning Sutter Home for?

Just like when you say you could a drop a single bucket in the NBA, again you have no idea what you talkin about...

There is no benefit of getting bottle service, other than sitting on your #*% inside of a club... Regardless of who you are and how much money you make, there is no justificication for spending $50k, $100k, or any other absurd amount of money just to drink $150 dollars worth of liquor... and on top of that, showing us how dumb you are by taking pics of the receipt like you're proving something other than the fact that you are a jack***

If you need bottle service to get bunz, just skip the club and pay for sex.

I don't eff with clubs anymore. Especially here in Atlanta, they over charge you for BS drinks and bottles. I'm all for pre gamin or a bar. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Its a cool thing to do if you can afford it or if you are ballin' out for a celebration.  

Half of the people in here saying "Its a waste or I'd never do it" are too young to drink or lames that never been out.

Boy stop... You can get a handle of Grey Goose at Costco for like $45 or $50... so what you mentioning Sutter Home for?

Just like when you say you could a drop a single bucket in the NBA, again you have no idea what you talkin about...

There is no benefit of getting bottle service, other than sitting on your #*% inside of a club... Regardless of who you are and how much money you make, there is no justificication for spending $50k, $100k, or any other absurd amount of money just to drink $150 dollars worth of liquor... and on top of that, showing us how dumb you are by taking pics of the receipt like you're proving something other than the fact that you are a jack***

thing is bottle service doesn't even guarantee bunz.

if a dude is a lame, all bottle service does is make him a lame with a bottle and a table.  dudes like that are paying to get girls drunk to mess with other dudes when the nights over.

sucks for them
laugh.gif

i dont know about spending 1k+ but usually a couple of bottles and a booth is like $300 or something. if you have at least 4 friends then its not that much at all. theres enough liquor for everyone to get drunk and have a place to chill and pour your own drinks for like $50 per person. its worth it.

Originally Posted by FOOLIO

the ppl i go to the club with refuse to go to the club without a table and at least 2 bottles. my boy spends around 15k at pacha every month. if u got it then its the only way to do it. but some people like paying 12 bucks for a watered down drink only to spill it on their shirt while they're dancing by themselves because all the bait are in vip
i want to try it one day... no lie...
frown.gif
frown.gif

also... how much you're bay rakes in a year?

he's gotta be making atleast $300K to be blowing money like that....

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Only if I had millions would I ever drop that.

I doubt any of you supporting it get money like that.

So if weed becomes legal, they'll have a blunt of silver haze in the club for $200 
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't eff with clubs anymore. Especially here in Atlanta, they over charge you for BS drinks and bottles. I'm all for pre gamin or a bar. 
Amen to this. I feel like most 24+ yr olds feel this way. God I'm old
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Amen to this. I feel like most 24+ yr olds feel this way. God I'm old
laugh.gif
i'll take a bar or lounge over a club any day of the week.

I see there is no convincing most of you. But for those who haven't tried it yet I suggest doing it at least once.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What CVS can you buy alcohol at? Wine? Maybe but liquor? 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

A couple out here in LA...

...super convenient cuz you can get toothpaste and whiskey in one trip. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

indifferent.gif

A couple out here in LA...

...super convenient cuz you can get toothpaste and whiskey in one trip. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 well damn.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

in vegas its worth it...not just for the biddies, but to get into a club without the wait.

This.

Unless you're with more than a dozen female dimes... you're not getting in!

Originally Posted by mco85

I see there is no convincing most of you. But for those who haven't tried it yet I suggest doing it at least once.
this. you can't really knock it unless you've done it before. 
bottle service isn't really my thing but it's really not all that crazy when you think about it. i'll admit i've never done bottle services big where we've dropped thousands like athletes, but i've gotten bottles a few times in vegas and in LA clubs just getting bottles of goose and other liquor. its like 400-500 for a bottle of goose for 3 people? that usually includes cover ($20-50), skipping the line (idk another $20? depending on where you're going). that's already $50-70 just to get in somewhere. you split that 400-500 for the bottle between 3 people and you're at ~$150 each (plus gratuity). that's just spending $80 more for drinks and you're own place to sit. 

that's a pretty basic example and you're never really gonna just get one bottle, but you guys make it out to be worse than it really is. 

greatest hustle is mandatory car insurance

imagine getting 10 million people x 90$ a month. then get the real numbers.

Back
Top Bottom