Bought a new car, now I don't know what to do with old one.. Help

I bought a new whip and got my plates transfered over (I'm in new york if that matters). Now as I'm trying to sell my old one I have it blocking my garage and its a whole process just to get my car out of the garage....gotta move the old one then move the new one then put back then old one then close the garage....
Since the old car has no plates would the car get towed if I parked it on the street?

Btw its a 2000 maxima great condition selling for $3500 ..
nerd.gif

Bro, you will get a ticket, upon ticket for not having tags/regristration unless NYC is different than DC.  Hope that helps. 

Lol... not a selling thread, but figured id plug that in may get a buyer. And I have it priced so cheap cause I just want it out the way

Yea if its one the street in nyc without any registration etc. they'll tow it away or just give you tickets for registration/inspection and anything else they can get you with.

I was actually interested until you said 138k =/ I'm in the process of looking for a 00-03 Max

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I was actually interested until you said 138k =/ I'm in the process of looking for a 00-03 Max
It runs perfect man, plus its a 10+ year old car.. jus sayin brah

Assuming you took care of it, that's not a bad asking price. It'll probably last another 50k miles (4-5 years assuming you drive around 10k miles a year).

Probably ideal for a college student looking for some wheels.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Assuming you took care of it, that's not a bad asking price. It'll probably last another 50k miles (4-5 years assuming you drive around 5k miles a year).

Probably ideal for a college student looking for some wheels.
Probably more, I brought it in for oil changes and maintainability every 3k miles. Car runs smooth and its bad looking

Do you have any family you could give the car to, maybe like a cousin who just got his license or something?

Selling used cars takes a huge hit on depreciation and I'd feel better if I was giving a great deal to family instead of just anyone.

Back
Top Bottom