Bought a pair of shoes at the liquor store??

Whoa :smh:
smh.gif

Who heard this song? Who is it by? Damn shame... :smh:
smh.gif

RAIDER NATION​

I just heard it earlier today..was shaking my head the whole time listening to him say how it's fresh to cop kicks from the liquor store..

i heard that song last week! if remember it right, the dude said something about getting them real OR fake. its bad enough i see fakes all over the place.

"Look at this room, what a beautiful room, have you seen this room?"

"Yes. We're in it!"

my co-worker always ask me about this song, he doesnt know a lot of song names or the artists.............finally heard it for the first time, damn songs wackk, but somewhat catchy funny. . . dont even know whos it by, but its like a generic pack song
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

I heard this song the other night... and my jaw literally dropped :lol:
laugh.gif
Danny DeVito​
For President in 2008​
Because after seven limoncellos, the little guy can do anything...​

I heard it while stuck in trafiic ,driving on 101 :smh:
smh.gif
. I guess those who rock fakes got an anthem now.

i just heard this on 106...

WOW...

this song basically gave a pass to all bay area youth to wear fakes....glad im not in high school anymore...
TEAM XBOX360​
jae 0h en
the 0 is a zero...word​

Quote:
this song basically gave a pass to all bay area youth to wear fakes....glad im not in high school anymore..

yup i actually listened to the whole song this time, smh....this whole thing is a joke
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

song is f in horrible

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

THAT is actually worse than Laffy Taffy........The Bay is REALLY, REALLY falling off hard.........we used to be such a culture enriched area that had class...........wow......I'd rather be from Sacramento right now, at least they have Xrated.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

Quote:
THAT is actually worse than Laffy Taffy........The Bay is REALLY, REALLY falling off hard.........we used to be such a culture enriched area that had class...........wow......I'd rather be from Sacramento right now, at least they have Xrated.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
THE JOKER GANG
EAST OAKLAND​

^Darrin, is that you?

You always seem so bitter, did you write the song or something? Dont take my disappointment personally, it's not your fault we fell off (unless that is you Darrin).
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

"Pair of shoes bought for less"
"I don't care if they're real or fake"
"What I call my discount price"
"Hell these days the shoes be fake"
"$100 cheaper get them same deal".."they look a lil weirder".."when i go out everyone look twice"

SMH. Some kicks are expensive nowadays, but that doesn't justify you to wear fakes. Save up your money! People probably look twice at your shoes cuz they're fake and with ugly @#%$ colorways. Too much for me to say..it's just shame.

smh at this song hes just sayin hella broke so he rather cop a pair of fake...if i was hella broke and i really wanted a new pair of kicks i'd rather cop vans

Back
Top Bottom