Bought my first smartphone today. Need advice. vol. iPhone 4

Will wait to get an iPhone 5 in 2017.
laugh.gif

A dude saves paychecks on a 300 dollar belt and dudes defending him on the purchase telling others not to worry about how he spends his money

OP decides to upgrade to an older version of a phone after years and gets poked fun at

:smh:

A dude saves paychecks on a 300 dollar belt and dudes defending him on the purchase telling others not to worry about how he spends his money

OP decides to upgrade to an older version of a phone after years and gets poked fun at

:smh:

There a world of difference between a $300 belt and $99 dollar cell phone.

Valiant effort, doe..

Honestly, the only thing I find useful on a smartphone is the GPS. Everything else is just a weapon of mass distraction.

Flash drive or camera flash?

The latter would be incorrect for iphones 4 and up?

flash as in adobe flash. i know because this is the reason i bought a smartphone to begin with and also the reason i got an android instead of iphone

They have it now

No... no they don't. But neither does Android anymore. It's just that enough things are available in HTML5 for the lack of Flash to not be a big deal.

No... no they don't. But neither does Android anymore. It's just that enough things are available in HTML5 for the lack of Flash to not be a big deal.

You can still get flash on an android device, though.

iOS devices?... not so much. No idea what this tr1ll tr1ll dude is talmbout. :lol: The only way to get flash on an iOS device is to download an app like Rover, which is a browser with built-in flash support.

So you say they don't have and then tell him how to get it....aight.

It's a work around...and it's buggy, at best. You can only use it to access online content, and has no type of support beyond the app, which you have to pay for. Try streaming a video with one of those apps...see how usable they are.

:lol: :rolleyes

You can still get flash on an android device, though.

I would have mentioned this, but I figured that we weren't talking about workarounds here. I actually stopped bothering to add Flash like last year :lol:

Realized that I was fine without it. No technology ******ation here, fam.
Been jailbreaking/rooting/ROM'ing/lurking XDA since 2009.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom