Bought these Adidas 3 tongue black/yellow shoes

I had seen someone at the mall with the black/white version of these, at first I almost thought he had sewn extra tongues to his shoes. When I got home I searched "3 tongue shoes" and sure enough I found they actually exist.

I much prefer the black/yellow ones and just bought them, they are by far the most expensive shoes I ever got but I really like them and like shoes that stand out.

What do you think of them?

adidas-originals-jeremy-scott-3-tongue-altitude-1.jpg

Ah yes, the Jeremy Scott 3-tongue Attitude, an interesting shoe indeed. I don't hate them, but not something I'd wear. I'm personally more fond of some of the other kicks from his line with Adidas:

jeremy-scott-for-adidas-metro-attitude-booster-tongue-2jpg.jpeg
jeremy-scott-for-adidas-js-wings-1.jpg

you must be one of the very few people to actually buy those monstrosities.

The whole Jeremy Scott line is terrible.

Well I got them today and wore them, I've never seen so many heads turn to my shoes and I always wear relatively flashy shoes. No one gave me any direct comments but this guy walking with someone else said "yo this guys' shoes has three tongues" lol

The Jeremy Scott x adidas line should have been discontinued a loooong time ago.

Awful, every single one of 'em.

love the js wings. just swooped the all black for $140 off ebay and swooped the gold for $250 a couple of months ago!

Originally Posted by dcortes23

love the js wings. just swooped the all black for $140 off ebay and swooped the gold for $250 a couple of months ago!
wow! surely the biggest waste of $390 ever. 
in my humble opinion of course.

Originally Posted by chinesewhispers7

Originally Posted by dcortes23

in my humble opinion of course.
laugh.gif

Clearly, it's a post under your username, who else's opinion would it be?

Originally Posted by chinesewhispers7

Not how I would spend $390, but you do you.
Fixed. That is a humble opinion.

I've seen these in a few stores around town and I can't say I enjoy a lot of Jeremy Scotts work.

He did work on the Torsion Artillery His that I liked a while ago (Green/black) but the price was so steep I couldn't even look at them. Something like 240 dollars. I guess they sold cause they disappeared after a few months.
adidas-original-jeremy-scott-4.jpg

The "long" tongue pair he did are on discount at one store I shop at. They were originally 250 and now 150. Which is how they should have been priced brand new. And still not even worth it.

don't mean to hijack your thread,OP...

how much will it cost if i were to get this from a reseller?i know the retail is around 200...
just asking in case i miss out on getting them after the release...

i'm talking about this "rainbow" pair:

Back
Top Bottom