Bounciest Cushion Setup In a Hoop Shoe in 2022?👀👀

What’s up NT Fam last time you guys helped me out so much

Hi just wanted to ask around, and get an opinion on what is Nikes bounciest shoe out right now? Had my eyes on the Jordan 36 and Nike Freak 3s. I’m used to playing in retro 13s for sneaker head purposes. But I want to get the most of out performance basketball shoes.

Going to get back in shape and see if I can go play somewhere over seas, after my college career ended.

Here are the shoes I remember getting up in the most(Not in any order)

1.Jordan xx9/Melo 10(both pair popped)
2. KD 9(2 pair popped)
3.Nike Hyperrev 2015
4.Adidas Low Crazy Explosive
5.Hurache 2k4(still waiting on 2k5 retro)
6. KD 12

Honorable mention:
KD 3, Kobe V, Hurache 08, and 2012 hypedunk

Just to get a jist on the shoes and set ups I like. I’m so lost looking at some of these reviews and YouTube video I just don’t trust last two purchases went bad.

NT helped me pick a great shoe years ago to start my college journey. I’m considering vlogging my workouts, life, n games overseas. Let me kno if people would be interested.

EFA76EA0-6C3D-4E65-BDFD-352ED45B1B28.jpeg
D07A1CB6-52EB-4FF0-A058-A533D0123A50.jpeg

You are describing two kinds of bouncy. It is not normal to jump your highest in a bouncy shoe. As a player, you would typically be bounciest in a responsive shoe. Jarrett Allen still wears Kyrie 3's and he is bigger than all of us haha.

I would recommend getting both the KD14 and Kyrie 7, as they are both different but fantastic shoes at around 100 each. KD14 being the bouncy comfortable shoe you like. They do not feel like plastic unlike the KD12 and have nice foam. The Kyrie 7 would probably be the most pro level shoe. Very fitted and has adequate cushioning but you would still jump well.

Other shoes I would deem nice and bouncy are

Nike GT Cut [Softer react foam]
Nike GT Jump [HAS THE BOUNCE YOU WANT, but Questionable durability, very new model]

Jordan XXXIV 34
Jordan XXXV 35 Low [Plastic piece may not be nice for you]
Jordan XXXVI 36

---------------------------------
Cheaper off brand options that play just as well and are cushioned yet have resilent non sinking foams
New Balance OMN1S
New Balance TWO WXY

Puma Clyde All-Pro

Don't recommend any of the Freak's, not very stable compared to all of the shoes listed. Kyrie 8 looks like a fun shoe, but the excess padding in the collar and tongue is not ideal.

I would be interested in watching speed workouts and games. I really like watching this guy's videos:

Thank you so much
You are describing two kinds of bouncy. It is not normal to jump your highest in a bouncy shoe. As a player, you would typically be bounciest in a responsive shoe. Jarrett Allen still wears Kyrie 3's and he is bigger than all of us haha.

I would recommend getting both the KD14 and Kyrie 7, as they are both different but fantastic shoes at around 100 each. KD14 being the bouncy comfortable shoe you like. They do not feel like plastic unlike the KD12 and have nice foam. The Kyrie 7 would probably be the most pro level shoe. Very fitted and has adequate cushioning but you would still jump well.

Other shoes I would deem nice and bouncy are

Nike GT Cut [Softer react foam]
Nike GT Jump [HAS THE BOUNCE YOU WANT, but Questionable durability, very new model]

Jordan XXXIV 34
Jordan XXXV 35 Low [Plastic piece may not be nice for you]
Jordan XXXVI 36

---------------------------------
Cheaper off brand options that play just as well and are cushioned yet have resilent non sinking foams
New Balance OMN1S
New Balance TWO WXY

Puma Clyde All-Pro

Don't recommend any of the Freak's, not very stable compared to all of the shoes listed. Kyrie 8 looks like a fun shoe, but the excess padding in the collar and tongue is not ideal.

I would be interested in watching speed workouts and games. I really like watching this guy's videos:

Thank you so much. I kind of needed it broken down like that. I try to look at reviews online or posts on here about reviews.

What’s up NT Fam last time you guys helped me out so much

Hi just wanted to ask around, and get an opinion on what is Nikes bounciest shoe out right now? Had my eyes on the Jordan 36 and Nike Freak 3s. I’m used to playing in retro 13s for sneaker head purposes. But I want to get the most of out performance basketball shoes.

Going to get back in shape and see if I can go play somewhere over seas, after my college career ended.

Here are the shoes I remember getting up in the most(Not in any order)

1.Jordan xx9/Melo 10(both pair popped)
2. KD 9(2 pair popped)
3.Nike Hyperrev 2015
4.Adidas Low Crazy Explosive
5.Hurache 2k4(still waiting on 2k5 retro)
6. KD 12

Honorable mention:
KD 3, Kobe V, Hurache 08, and 2012 hypedunk

Just to get a jist on the shoes and set ups I like. I’m so lost looking at some of these reviews and YouTube video I just don’t trust last two purchases went bad.

NT helped me pick a great shoe years ago to start my college journey. I’m considering vlogging my workouts, life, n games overseas. Let me kno if people would be interested.

EFA76EA0-6C3D-4E65-BDFD-352ED45B1B28.jpeg
D07A1CB6-52EB-4FF0-A058-A533D0123A50.jpeg

I would definitely show some luv and support/follow your journey. Don't worry about followers if you believe in and love what you do. Put the content out there and the rest will eventually fall in place.

Back
Top Bottom