Bout to not pass my class..

i need 100% on the final that no one in the history of my teachers class has gotten over an 85% on. 
mad.gif
. hate this feeling 

Originally Posted by youngmoney

thats what you get for drinking, partying and procrastinating for

qft. im not accusing no one but myself i gotta take the L and carry on

First work on your english. I had to re read the title like 5 times. "bout to not pass my class". learn how to write dude

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

First work on your english. I had to re read the title like 5 times. "bout to not pass my class". learn how to write dude

i'm sorry youre ******ed if you cant read that. 

Word I messed around this semester and missed like half of my Chem classes
Taking it again next semester to salvage my GPA

Stop it. It wasn't hard to understand. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gberdin

Im sorry your ******ed that you cant pass a simple class. Im sorry that you made this thread to gain sympathy. no one cares your not going to pass the class. its your fault your incompetent to pass a class.

Im sorry your ******ed that you cant pass a simple class. Im sorry that you made this thread to gain sympathy. no one cares your not going to pass the class. its your fault your incompetent to pass a class.
you're*
and the title was not hard to understand

wow NT going in...sometimes a dude has to get something off his chest...let OP breathe...keep ya head up man, get back on your grizzy next semester

its ok to feel guilty for not accomplishing your goals

but don't be so down on yourself that your unable to pick yourself up, and go at it again.

You have to get 100% just to get a D?

I think you best bout to get your priorities straight.

I'm sorry you're ******ed that you can't pass a simple class. I'm sorry that you made this thread to gain sympathy. No one cares you're not going to pass the class. It's your fault you're incompetent to pass a class.

Fixed.
Calm down dude, it's not that serious.

Tried to get some lulz but failed
laugh.gif

Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house. Fall back while it's early fam

damn that sucks. make sure u do things differently next semester and you wont have this problem

Back
Top Bottom