Bow Wow - Greenlight 3

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Greenlight 2 was
pimp.gif
I can't wait for G3

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

will be checkin for this. People realllly need to get over the bandwagon hate for this guy.

-The Juice

naw, dudes just wack and thats why he has to use ghostwriters....you just need to get over your utter ignorance.

bout to check this out. for some reason i think its going to have a few bangers on it.

shoulda kept the original hook from the original song/beat from "King of Diamonds". that would of been tough
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

bout to check this out. for some reason i think its going to have a few bangers on it.

shoulda kept the original hook from the original song/beat from "King of Diamonds". that would of been tough
pimp.gif

Where can I hear that at?

I just can't bring myself to listen to anything he puts out. Even if you told me it was great I wouldn't...

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

pimp.gif

Good looks fam

I'm saying. People always talking about the evolution of an artist and Bow Wow has definitely evolved. Greenlight and Greenlight 2 was illy and had bangers on it.

i agree.

i like the greenlight series, 3 was solid. 1 is still my favorite of the series though.

i'm glad bow put these tapes out.

that beat on down *%! chick ...
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Bow Wow makes good music. I respect his hustle in todays entertainment world. I'll give this a listen in the whip today with that new DroopE that dropped as well.

Back
Top Bottom