Bow Wow - Greenlight 3

25jil47.png

Discuss

"Ima bless em wit tha G3"

*insert any gif with somebody laughing and rolling their eyes*

I am ready for G3 to drop!! Bow Wow absolutely destroyed that "Roger That" beat OMG and im not even a bdub fan like that.
G2 was ok...G1 was a Problem!

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

will be checkin for this. People realllly need to get over the bandwagon hate for this guy.

-The Juice
I'm saying. People always talking about the evolution of an artist and Bow Wow has definitely evolved. Greenlight and Greenlight 2 was illy and had bangers on it. 

I dont kno why ya'll are hating on this dude he's nice he can really spit and he rap better than any down south BS rapper. Plus he keeps it real wit us he dont front bout %%@ in his rhymes and you have to respect that. He aint no gimmick he dont een be wit the YM crew and for that i got a lot of respect for him he just does his own thing

The only problem with these mixtapes, is he uses Ill Will and DJ Rockstar
sick.gif
Horrible adlibs and voice.

-The Juice

IBT ZZZzzzmmmmm

The only problem with these mixtapes, is he uses Ill Will and DJ Rockstar Horrible adlibs and voice.

Lol, I hate hearing this on Mixtapes " D...J... ROCK-STAR" ol comin' attraction to theaters voice @^&

The only problem with these mixtapes, is he uses Ill Will and DJ Rockstar
sick.gif
Horrible adlibs and voice.

-The Juice

Wow are you serious???????????

Yeah this mixtape series hasn't been bad at all. Sometimes I think dudes bash Bow Wow just because their middle school crush loved him.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

will be checkin for this. People realllly need to get over the bandwagon hate for this guy.

-The Juice
I'm saying. People always talking about the evolution of an artist and Bow Wow has definitely evolved. Greenlight and Greenlight 2 was illy and had bangers on it. 
Pretty much.. 

my mans been tryna put me on G2 for a while.... might give it a chance

as far as G3 goes... we'll see when its out

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Yeah this mixtape series hasn't been bad at all. Sometimes I think dudes bash Bow Wow just because their middle school crush loved him.

roll.gif
SO true

Back
Top Bottom