BOXING DAY IS COMMING!!!!!!

Joined Jul 23, 2004
Any steals of deals!?

If your looking to buy a HDTV now its the time to buy it.
there are some great deals.

I'm looking to pick up a XBOX LIVE 12month membership and some dvd-rs.....and maybe some other impulse items.
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

Joined Jul 31, 2006
im going to stay in toronto tonight and hit the stores in the morning. looking for clothes/hats/shoes etc..
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

Joined Jun 19, 2005
Anyone know the deals at Athlete's World, Champs, and SportChek?

fc15

Joined Sep 7, 2006
Boxing day is extremely over-rated. Nothing like marking up prices and then posting up huge signs of "UP TO 70% OFF END OF SEASON CLEARANCE".

Future Shop and BB take off like $20 off of electronics you can get at that price any day of the year at Costco.

I heard Champs is having a 5 t-shirts for $30 sale :wow:
GRINDING HITTING BRAZILIAN DIMES FROM BEHIND
GRINDING HITTING BRAZILIAN DIMES FROM BEHIND

Joined Apr 3, 2006
The only thing at Athlete's World is 10% off regular priced footwear, and 20% off regular priced clothing.

:-(
Grounded Footwear
Opening 2007
Barrie, Ontario

Joined Jul 15, 2006
naw honestly alotta stuff at fl and champs on sale, well actaully i dont kno about champs but i assume its the same as fl, at my footlocker i spent all last night tagin stuff up and down :evil:
but it was fine cuz i found out the deals first hand, somethings i can still remeber were the bb 360 for 50% off, a whole table full of 50% , umm all jackets were 50% off, alota pumas, adi racer, all timberland, and rocawear 50% and alotta other stuff, and id assume deres lots more becuz my fl is rather small.

Joined Mar 6, 2004
^ dude use the edit button next time
PURDUE BOILERMAKERS - BOILER UP!
TORONTO RAPTORS - A NEW ERA HAS BEGUN
FC BARCELONA - FORCA BARCA!

Top Bottom