BOXING DAY IS COMMING!!!!!!

Any steals of deals!?

If your looking to buy a HDTV now its the time to buy it.
there are some great deals.

I'm looking to pick up a XBOX LIVE 12month membership and some dvd-rs.....and maybe some other impulse items.
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

im going to stay in toronto tonight and hit the stores in the morning. looking for clothes/hats/shoes etc..
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

Anyone know the deals at Athlete's World, Champs, and SportChek?

fc15

Boxing day is extremely over-rated. Nothing like marking up prices and then posting up huge signs of "UP TO 70% OFF END OF SEASON CLEARANCE".

Future Shop and BB take off like $20 off of electronics you can get at that price any day of the year at Costco.

I heard Champs is having a 5 t-shirts for $30 sale :wow:
eek.gif
GRINDING HITTING BRAZILIAN DIMES FROM BEHIND
GRINDING HITTING BRAZILIAN DIMES FROM BEHIND

The only thing at Athlete's World is 10% off regular priced footwear, and 20% off regular priced clothing.

:-(
Grounded Footwear
Opening 2007
Barrie, Ontario

naw honestly alotta stuff at fl and champs on sale, well actaully i dont kno about champs but i assume its the same as fl, at my footlocker i spent all last night tagin stuff up and down :evil:
devil.gif
but it was fine cuz i found out the deals first hand, somethings i can still remeber were the bb 360 for 50% off, a whole table full of 50% , umm all jackets were 50% off, alota pumas, adi racer, all timberland, and rocawear 50% and alotta other stuff, and id assume deres lots more becuz my fl is rather small.

^ dude use the edit button next time
PURDUE BOILERMAKERS - BOILER UP!
TORONTO RAPTORS - A NEW ERA HAS BEGUN
FC BARCELONA - FORCA BARCA!

Back
Top Bottom