Boy, 6, shot in head in Harbor Gateway area *Story*

I Work For UPS And My Route Is A Few Blocks From There. T Flats And 204 Boys Dont Play.

This is why I don't like watching the news or reading it. I got a 7 year old daughter man.. it _____ me up every time I see a kid snatched or killed. I tryto protect her as much as I can but you never know what's gonna happen. If you got kids you know what I mean. It's a parental instinct you develop overtime. It's sad man... they just kids. They don't deserve this at all. I done seen it all and been thru it all.. but this type ___ just still shakes meall up all the time
smh.gif

Yup its sad.... on the same day the star QB from LA high school got killed on his porch while he was talking on the phone to his girl... dude just got draftedto stanford to play ball. And all cuz of the color of his skin...shame man... dudes mom was in iraq she flying over now to come bury her son...the irony inthat man
frown.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

I Work For UPS And My Route Is A Few Blocks From There. T Flats And 204 Boys Dont Play.

Word. Tortilla Flats are straight up hostile. They'll kill anything that moves without hesitation.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TooRaw4You

Yup its sad.... on the same day the star QB from LA high school got killed on his porch while he was talking on the phone to his girl... dude just got drafted to stanford to play ball. And all cuz of the color of his skin...shame man... dudes mom was in iraq she flying over now to come bury her son...the irony in that man
frown.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
Word. Tortilla Flats are straight up hostile. They'll kill anything that moves without hesitation.

Damn LA i a real war zone.Its a shame that minorities are going at it.All of them wiping each other out .This is exactly what they want.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Not to say anything bad about spanish people but if they are going to do nothing but cause violence in this country then they should start crossing the borders again.
tired.gif

Word I cant stand the fact no other ethnic group does crimes but them.

R.I.P.

Oh....Word?????

Idiots...who delivers the mail?hispanics...who picks your 'fresh' vegetables/fruit?hispanics

just cause in the media you don't see a video or news about latinos working or performing a decent job with dignity doesn't mean you can go off atthem saying, you 2 idiots categorizing us,'this is the only group that does crimes'.

No other ethnic group does crimes huh.....well where the %@+@ you been sherlock? I guess in judging by youropinion "1-Italian (there peaceful never do crimes) 2-African American(Peaceful like hell they will even give you acandy bar)3-English(peaceful)4-Hispanics(oh these some grimey as dudes who look at you and shoot you up)"
Hispanics are not like how these 2 idiots put them out to be...we are nice dudes,just cause the media twists the situation whether for political/ratingviews,do not think we all are like this.

smh.gif
shame...random acts of violence on kids...come on now...and for the 2 dudes pin pointing hispanics/latinos for all the violence..ya need to jus hang itup..we(hispanics) are decent people hell every race is decent but when the media looks at a situation they exaggerate or take it to far jus to get people towatch or for ratings...like white people are perfect? if hispanics are bad for these random acts of violence then white people are jus as bad..lets not forgetcolumbine and timothy mcvay..plus all the cannabals out there
smh.gif

BTW:
indifferent.gif

This is awful.
In my area, blacks and latinos get along very well. I really don't see any reason for tension considering that we are basically trying to both do betteras a people in this country.
These guys have it all wrong on the West coast.

There's no way that the police, or gov. is going to put a stop to this violence because it's exactly what they want us to do.

Gang members are %!!#@+ idiots. These people dont even deserve trials. It's too bad they cant just start snatching these $+*@!$%% one by one and lock themall away forever.

to all you cats who think 204th is something to even think about.
these chumps were exactly that, chumps up until about a year or two ago. 204th is literally 3 blocks worth. it starts at 204th and western, goes one blockeast the back cross street and two blocks south to 206th. maybe it goes to 207th but thats it. i grew up in Gardena and 204th has always been a rival as wellT-Flats. T-Flats were all youngsters about 15 years ago. this gang is young in general. the only reason they are doing these shootings with the kids is to keepthe blacks from moving into their neighborhoods. as well as the race tension between Latinos and Blacks in LA county jail. the tension is high throughout allprisons right now too but its bleeding into the streets, understandably. they keep shooting black kids and the black parents won't move there. the blackgangsters stay on the other side of Redondo Beach Blvd and the Hispanic gangs take the rest to the south. its a really small section over here on the LA strip.then there is Carson and Compton and so forth. they are trying to keep the blacks from coming in this direction. its sucks, but thats how they are handling it.they don't worry about the black gangs, just the families. thats how gangs start. families with kids, the kids grow up, start having problems with otherkids, and then they start sticking to their own race. then they start banging. if the hispanic gangs can keep the black families from moving in, there willnever be a black gang in that area.

sucks down here right now for the blacks. it seems they really can't walk the streets.

***edited*** took back my foul statements made towards Mangudai954. sorry bro.

oh, i take it back.

now that i look back, it makes sense.

i didn't think he would make such a dumb statement after being here for so long.

edited

I love cali. Born raised. I never once thought about leaving....

Untill last week I go to pick up my daughter from the baby sitter and get banged on by some young kid. Everybody knows me on the block and knows I don't dothat. Good thing the kids father who is an og (hispanic also) knew me and told him to chill out. My hood had the whole black and hispanic thing going but itsso stupid because so many black and mexican people are couples. People are out here killing their own family members and don't even know it.

I love cali but I have a daughter...I don't want her growing up in this mess.

SMH at the parents of these idiots and the relatives that condone them....##+ is wrong with these people shooting innocent people up like that? why cant theyjust shoot each other and be done with it? why involve kids? and ##+ is that $%*@# are rolling bikes while shooting up people?

If it was up to me i would send these people where they came from....somewhere hot and nasty.

Back
Top Bottom