Boy stars in Barbie commercial

laugh.gif

This is the world yall want

Honestly, I don't care what other people do. People are allowed to make their own choices in life.

Cliché disclaimer over*

But can anyone explain to me how exposing a child to homosexuality at such an early age is beneficial?

I live in SF and I see kids at the Pride parade every year where alcohol induced people are dressed with little to nothing on, and I wonder how is that beneficial for kids?

I don't think it's beneficial to expose kids to drunk and/or barely clothed people straight or not. I'm always confused and weirded out when I see people bringing their kids to events like that.

It's funny, havent seen anyone showing attraction to the same sex in that commercial at all.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think its a certain type of male ego thats running amuck, and this male has been building society around its weaknesses.

In all honesty this commercial wouldnt have been weird if they had both barbie and ken dolls, only having barbie creates gender bias as children play with dolls they feel represent their image or something of them, so for a boy to be playing with only a barbie insinuates the boy sees himself as barbie. If we are about equality why wasnt a ken doll being played with by one of the girls?

Who is impersonating who, I don't know who this guy is but his race doesn't make what he said any less true. And for the race baiters white male masculinity is at the root of every "-ism" out there.....sexism, racism, homophobia you name it. Black people love buying into it ironically.

Lol

the feminization of white American males continues :smh:

Except Moschino is an Italian luxury brand, and this Barbie was a $150 special edition that is already sold out. And the boy in the ad is supposed to depict Moschino's director as a child. The ad will have little effect on anyone.

Black folk do be buying in to a lot of white ppl social constructs.

the feminization of white American males continues :smh:

Except Moschino is an Italian luxury brand, and this Barbie was a $150 special edition that is already sold out. And the boy in the ad is supposed to depict Moschino's director as a child. The ad will have little effect on anyone.
Hey man these other ppl online need something to be unnecessarily outraged about too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom