Boy stars in Barbie commercial

racism =/= agreeing with sexual orientation. Dont ever be disrespectful like that.

A person has the right to agree or disagree with a sexual orientation, the issue at hand is only when someone is forcefully trying to prevent the other person from living a peaceful live.

A homosexual forcing their ideologies on you is just as bad as you doing the same to them.

Leave each other alone and call it a day.

If a parent does not want their child to see images that promote a sexual orientation and or acts that parent has the right to voice their opinion.
Homosexuals have an ideology?  And how are they "forcing" this ideology on us?

Last I checked the only thing homosexuals wanted was to be accepted/not persecuted for their sexual orientation.  Do you see a problem with that?

Leave to a white person to tell Black people who they should support. **** out of here. Gays have more rights than Black people in this country. They have political power and are influential in a number of sectors. Take that **** back to Belgium or wherever the **** you're from.

Well I dont accept, condone, want or desire none of this madness going on. I will never view it any differently than I do now: as a sickness.

I treat ALL people with love and respect from the outset. And I keep my views to myself unless asked. Any homosexual or transexual coworkers dont know my strong views on the matter because I dont treat them just like I want to be treated and I judge them. Thats cus im not their judge and it is not my place to give insight when it aint asked for.

This whole "whatever make you happy" concept is bogus. ISIS is pretty happy these days. As are most current drug users and abusers. Blurred lines only cause confusion. A confused people is an easily controlled people.
Just a question, are you black?
If you are, how could you view homosexuality/transgenders as a sickness and not condone it? As a black man you know better than anyone what it's like to be hated, discriminated and judged for something you have no control over.
By not condoning the LGBT community you're essentially supporting the oppression and discrimination of those people.

Yes Im black.

(Condone: allow accept approve, sanction)
I see it as a sickness ( just like American Psychiatric Association did over 35yrs ago) because their is a mental disassociation with the physical self. There is no harmony between the mind and the body. The mind is not condoning of its physical stature. THat is not a picture of wellness.

"By not condoning the LGBT community you're essentially supporting the oppression and discrimination of those people."

Not true. Just cus I dont condone them dont mean I condemn them either. I thought I was clear that I do not support them, but I dont support everybody for anything they do either. I treat people all the same, with love, kindness, and respect. Thats all anyone gets from me unless they evoke otherwise. Just cus some one is gay, that doesn't mean that is all they are. That they have nothing to offer to society. But whatever it is they do, that is a part that I will not be in agreement with. That is the underlying topic of the thread so I am speaking on it, but there are other things aswell, kije if a friend is cheating on his wife. I dont condone that.... You will never ever catch me picketing against those groups, arguing with them or trying to hurt anyone because of how they feel. Then I would be the sick one.

Wait... are you comparing homosexual rights to black civil right? And why don't people ever question homophobic Jewish, Armenian, and any other opressed cultures? Srs question
Yes I am comparing them. It is only very recently that the gay community got the right to marry in all US states.
I see a lot of hate and ignorance towards the LGBT community on NT and it saddens me even more when that hate comes from people who have gone through and still go through racism, hate, discrimination.
It just baffles me how a black person can not support another oppressed community fight for equal rights and more respect.
You want no racism and want to be respected by white people but you don't support those things for the LGBT community?
the right to marry was the least of any black worry 
laugh.gif

your european *** need to educate yourself on the treatment of blacks in this country before you spew that weak *** example. 

Like if Blacks only issues were getting married then HELL I would not be complaining. 

ALSO this whole notion that black people are homophobic is a bunch of ********. Blacks have always accepted homosexuals. Tons of black churches got an active member that everybody know gay 
laugh.gif
....Eddie Long got outted and his church still doing numbers so chill w/ that ********. Every time you ever see some church protesting gays it is WHITE CHURCHES

white people the most throwing stone from glass houses folks I've ever seen. Just wish something would wipe us all out and reset this pathetic *** world we live in. 

the ALL LIVES MATTER BUT NOT WHEN IT'S SYRIAN *** CLOWNS 

/rant

Last edited:
So gay people are denied jobs, loans, and scholarships because they are gay? Are they being convicted at a higher rate than straight people because they're gay? Are they more likely to be harassed and killed by the police because they're gay? Are there gay communities and schools that receive little to no funding? And so on and so forth...

Look. I'm all for gay people receiving equal rights, but don't compare their struggles to the black struggle. **** is disrespectful.

Dude stays talking down on the US and is clearly out of touch. You should come here and check out some cities. Go to Baton Rouge and peep the divide between north and south and tell me that isn't some ****.

Homosexuals have an ideology?  And how are they "forcing" this ideology on us?

Last I checked the only thing homosexuals wanted was to be accepted/not persecuted for their sexual orientation.  Do you see a problem with that?

You can not force anyone to accept you. The only right Gays have not had is access to Marriage and the govt Benefits associated with it.

Gays were never banned form University
There were never laws stating Gays were less than human
Gays were never denied ability to vote
There were numerous Gay Slave Owners
Gays were never denied Jobs as Apps do not ask if someone is gay, they do ask if you are black or asian though.
There were never laws making it legal to lynch Gay people
Gays were never forcefully removed from their homelands.
If a store owner says he does not serve gays, all a gay has to do is say "I`m not gay", if a store owner does not serve none whites, can an Asian, Black or Native American change their race?

Once again do not ever disrespect peoples ancestors by comparing struggles.

The only thing owed to any human is protection from violence and equal access to public services.

I can give a damn if a white person likes or accepts me, but that person does not have the right to create obstacles for me to live my life. Literally the only Obstacle in the way for Gays was that of marriage and the associated benefits.

Leave to a white person to tell Black people who they should support. **** out of here. Gays have more rights than Black people in this country. They have political power and are influential in a number of sectors. Take that **** back to Belgium or wherever the **** you're from.

Wait wut?

Up until a couple of months ago they couldn't eem marry :rofl: how do they have more rights?...more political power? HOW SWAY?

NT gon NT tho...

Inb4 "racist"

. Any homosexual or transexual coworkers dont know my strong views on the matter because I dont treat them just like I want to be treated and I judge them.
Since YOU are here, let me ask you this.

Why do Christians make it seem like these two things are the greatest possible sins man can commit? Is there no coming back from these, in your mind?

If that IS the case, what happened to the, "All sins are created equal" logic that some of yall promote?

Please Respond

Christian like to pick and choose. They elevate certain sins to take away from others that they may possess. Helping someone struggling with something will take away your focus from your own issues while you are blessing someone else. THis is good. But that act is distorted and perverted, and judging and condemning others for their condition is what takes place instead. It makes the one doing it have an air of righteousness, when NONE OF US ARE accrpding to the bible they are supposed to read. (Rom 3.10) We are all in the same Titanic.

Dont get me wrong, there are some sins that are disgusting to God in the bible. Homosexuality is one of them. Lying is another one ( that God considers abomination). To God, homosexuality= lying. Talk about "let he with who is without sin...", huh.

Wait wut?

Up until a couple of months ago they couldn't eem marry :rofl: how do they have more rights?...more political power? HOW SWAY?

NT gon NT tho...

Inb4 "racist"

the ability to Marriage does not infringe on your ability to do basic human things such as go to church, go to work, get an education, get a job, etc.

Nobody is denying Gays do not face issues, but the blatant disrespect of comparing their situation to that of Blacks in this nation is the highest level of disrespect.

All of you doing that better include the Holocaust in this comparison.

So gay people are denied jobs, loans, and scholarships because they are gay? Are they being convicted at a higher rate than straight people because they're gay? Are they more likely to be harassed and killed by the police because they're gay? Are there gay communities and schools that receive little to no funding? And so on and so forth...

Look. I'm all for gay people receiving equal rights, but don't compare their struggles to the black struggle. **** is disrespectful.

Did I miss the comment where he said gays had it worse or equal to blacks? Or are you just hearing what you want to hear?

With the hate and discrimination blacks went through, you would think they would be more sympathetic to the LGBT community. THAT's what he's trying to convey. Look at how many folks on NT still use zest, pause, ayo, etc. They don't wanna be associated with any sort of gay behavior at all so they make jokes about it. Look at the Caitlyn Jenner thread. Look at the NFL thread and the **** they said about OBJ. Look at this thread for christ's sakes, we out here comparing gays to terrorists. Yet I guarantee you they will raise hell at any perceived slight portrayed as a joke that's racist. As if you couldn't be more hypocritical.

Look how many countries outlaw homosexuality. Yes, outlaw: http://76crimes.com/76-countries-where-homosexuality-is-illegal/

Just THINK about that. Being gay is outlawed in many countries. Being who you are is illegal. Something that someone cannot change about themselves, not matter how hard they tried. That's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Did I miss the comment where he said gays had it worse or equal to blacks? Or are you just hearing what you want to hear?

With the hate and discrimination blacks went through, you would think they would be more sympathetic to the LGBT community. THAT's what he's trying to convey. Look at how many folks on NT still use zest, pause, ayo, etc. They don't wanna be associated with any sort of gay behavior at all so they make jokes about it. Yet I guarantee you they will raise hell at any perceived slight portrayed as a joke that's racist.

Look how many countries outlaw homosexuality. Yes, outlaw: http://76crimes.com/76-countries-where-homosexuality-is-illegal/

Just THINK about that. Being gay is outlawed in many countries. Being who you are is illegal. Something that someone cannot change about themselves, not matter how hard they tried. That's ridiculous.

There are Blacks in the LGBT community who face blatant racism for White LGBT.

Literally there was a story in ATL about a Nightclub with discriminatory rules targeted at Blacks.

Once again, nobody is saying LGBT doesnt have issues, but you lost your got damn mind if you are trying to force people to accept a sexual orientation.

Literally there was a story in ATL about a Nightclub with discriminatory rules targeted at Blacks.

Once again, nobody is saying LGBT doesnt have issues, but you lost your got damn mind if you are trying to force people to accept a sexual orientation.

I don't think a gay person needs your approval or anyone else's, they just need to be respected and treated equally....can you give them that?...accept it or not, that's YOUR problem bro.

lol wut. Why? Why does it bother anyone that much to accept someone's sexual orientation? Folks like the same sex, how does that bother anyone at all? I mean we had people campaigning for "traditional" marriage for the longest time to impose BS on people whose lives don't affect them at all.

Last edited:
People from different lifestyles will always think some sorta way about each other.

Just a question, are you black?
If you are, how could you view homosexuality/transgenders as a sickness and not condone it? As a black man you know better than anyone what it's like to be hated, discriminated and judged for something you have no control over.
By not condoning the LGBT community you're essentially supporting the oppression and discrimination of those people.

Ahh yes...the "you blacks should understand" card. I knew it was coming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom