Brace yourselves: @mentions are coming to NikeTalk.

laugh.gif
  I can't post in the illuminati box thread anymore

guess the illuminati meetings did  not go well for some nters

To the lonely among us:

You can stop mentioning yourselves.  It'll create the link, but you won't receive a notification.  (Or, at least, you shouldn't.) 

if you really want this to work, you need a "mentions" link next to your inbox to see and manage it properly.
I agree. Something like this...
As I've already said, we want to include on-site notifications for @mentions and a separate page where you can keep track of them all, as you would subscriptions and PMs. 

I expect that most users would agree with this, and we're going to direct Huddler to this thread so they can review your feedback.  The more people who express a desire for it, the better. 

To the lonely among us:

You can stop mentioning yourselves.  It'll create the link, but you won't receive a notification.  (Or, at least, you shouldn't.) 

if you really want this to work, you need a "mentions" link next to your inbox to see and manage it properly.

I agree. Something like this...

View media item 609072
As I've already said, we want to include on-site notifications for @mentions and a separate page where you can keep track of them all, as you would subscriptions and PMs. 

I expect that most users would agree with this, and we're going to direct Huddler to this thread so they can review your feedback.  The more people who express a desire for it, the better. 

Bump.

Any word on this being implemented?

As mentioned earlier, there are plans to include "on site" notifications as well, so it isn't limited to email.  This would make it a far, far more useful feature and that's still in development. 

Unfortunately, I don't have a timetable or any rough estimates to provide - but it is in the pipeline and I look forward to seeing it in operation later this year.

Back
Top Bottom